Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve Weird Approval

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve Weird Approval

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the approval. I thought there was a minimum on the CL on the high tier cards?

Isn't signatures usually 5k minimums and above that 10k minimums?

Either way, nice SL!

Yes signature is usually 5k depending on banks and card but as lately some people will issue them down to 500 (us bank and even chase amazon among others.. Infinite was suppose to be 10k as that is what Chase's min and other banks are, but us bank has bucked that as well and issue the altitude at 5k

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the approval. I thought there was a minimum on the CL on the high tier cards?

Isn't signatures usually 5k minimums and above that 10k minimums?

Either way, nice SL!

I think that's what they approved her. 10K CL is the minimum for the CSR -Visa Infinite

Yes, I think Visa Signature starts at 5K because I appd for the BOA Asiana Airlines and my SL was 3K they downgraded my Visa to Platinum.

Then another story, I got approved for the Chase Amazon Prime Card with 3K SL and my card is a Visa Signature.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

First of all.. Do Credit Score History even mean anything on Chase targeted offers?

I can't apply for CSR because of my 5/24 situation. I don't want to risk my wife on apping because she's unemployed with a credit score revolving around 640ish to 660.

I don't see offers on my Chase Account Login, decided to log in on hers and to my surprise she has few targeted Chase cards offers. Offer for CSP, Freendom Unltd, and CSR..

Decided to click on the CSR offer, put my income there since I'm basically her support. Of course added me as her AU.

BAM!! Instant approval for $10K.. What the What!? Her other card which is the regular Freedom only has a $600 CL.

Anyways.. With this weird approval.. We are very happy!

Nice SL, OP! Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR min credit line is 10k. Congratz to her on her new card. Its one of the best on the market
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.