cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve approved!!!!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Chase Sapphire Reserve approved!!!!

Applied on Aug  29 th and got the 30 Day message which changed to 7- 10 days today.  I called lending and they needed to verify identity and a minute later she came back with an approval  $28,500 SL my highest trade line. Super excited to get this card and  I have 7k in travel coming up  to use this card for. The rep mentioned it can not be expedited and I will get the plastic version due to high demand.

EQ 786 2/2018
TU 792 8/2018
EX 776 2/2018 Chase CSR $28.5k
Barclay Advantage $17.5 k
Amex BCE $29k
CITI Advantage $24.2k
Amex HILTON $13k
Total Rewards visa $20K
Chase INK $11k
Chase Sapphire Reserve $28.5k
BOA 8k
Discover IT 8K
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve approved!!!!

@iwant700fico wrote:

Applied on Aug  29 th and got the 30 Day message which changed to 7- 10 days today.  I called lending and they needed to verify identity and a minute later she came back with an approval  $28,500 SL my highest trade line. Super excited to get this card and  I have 7k in travel coming up  to use this card for. The rep mentioned it can not be expedited and I will get the plastic version due to high demand.

Fantastic, congrats on your CSR approval !!! You will be collecting a new bonus and fantastic benefits on this card. I know they are sending plastic cards, but you can always call down the road to get a replacement Smiley Wink... Enjoy it

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@iwant700fico wrote:

Congrats On Your Success!.Smiley Wink

Smiley Happy (BANK OF AMERiCA CA$H REWARD$ ViSA SiGNATURE) (CHASE AMAZON ViSA SiGNATURE) (CAPiTAL ONE QUiCKSiLVER ViSA SiGNATURE) (CiTi DOUBLE CA$H WORLD MASTERCARD) (BARCLAYCARD UPROMiSE WORLD MASTERCARD) (SYNCHRONY MARVEL MASTERCARD) (AMERiCAN EXPRESS BLUE CA$H EVERYDAY) (DiSCOVER iT NHL)
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats op. That's a healthy starting limit. It'll probably be a while before you get the metal version though!
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thanks every one . I am looking at one more  card before I hit the garden , debating between alaska card or Virginamerica or jetblue. My daughter is turning 2 and in need of a good companion airline card. Any suggestions?

EQ 786 2/2018
TU 792 8/2018
EX 776 2/2018 Chase CSR $28.5k
Barclay Advantage $17.5 k
Amex BCE $29k
CITI Advantage $24.2k
Amex HILTON $13k
Total Rewards visa $20K
Chase INK $11k
Chase Sapphire Reserve $28.5k
BOA 8k
Discover IT 8K
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Nice limit congrats!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.