cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve approved!!!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Chase Sapphire Reserve approved!!!!

Applied on Aug  29 th and got the 30 Day message which changed to 7- 10 days today.  I called lending and they needed to verify identity and a minute later she came back with an approval  $28,500 SL my highest trade line. Super excited to get this card and  I have 7k in travel coming up  to use this card for. The rep mentioned it can not be expedited and I will get the plastic version due to high demand.

EQ 786 2/2018
TU 792 8/2018
EX 776 2/2018 Chase CSR $28.5k
Barclay Advantage $17.5 k
Amex BCE $29k
CITI Advantage $24.2k
Amex HILTON $13k
Total Rewards visa $20K
Chase INK $11k
Chase Sapphire Reserve $28.5k
BOA 8k
Discover IT 8K
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve approved!!!!

@iwant700fico wrote:

Applied on Aug  29 th and got the 30 Day message which changed to 7- 10 days today.  I called lending and they needed to verify identity and a minute later she came back with an approval  $28,500 SL my highest trade line. Super excited to get this card and  I have 7k in travel coming up  to use this card for. The rep mentioned it can not be expedited and I will get the plastic version due to high demand.

Fantastic, congrats on your CSR approval !!! You will be collecting a new bonus and fantastic benefits on this card. I know they are sending plastic cards, but you can always call down the road to get a replacement Smiley Wink... Enjoy it

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@iwant700fico wrote:

Congrats On Your Success!.Smiley Wink

Smiley Happy (BANK OF AMERiCA CA$H REWARD$ ViSA SiGNATURE) (CHASE AMAZON ViSA SiGNATURE) (CAPiTAL ONE QUiCKSiLVER ViSA SiGNATURE) (CiTi DOUBLE CA$H WORLD MASTERCARD) (BARCLAYCARD UPROMiSE WORLD MASTERCARD) (SYNCHRONY MARVEL MASTERCARD) (AMERiCAN EXPRESS BLUE CA$H EVERYDAY) (DiSCOVER iT NHL)
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats op. That's a healthy starting limit. It'll probably be a while before you get the metal version though!
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thanks every one . I am looking at one more  card before I hit the garden , debating between alaska card or Virginamerica or jetblue. My daughter is turning 2 and in need of a good companion airline card. Any suggestions?

EQ 786 2/2018
TU 792 8/2018
EX 776 2/2018 Chase CSR $28.5k
Barclay Advantage $17.5 k
Amex BCE $29k
CITI Advantage $24.2k
Amex HILTON $13k
Total Rewards visa $20K
Chase INK $11k
Chase Sapphire Reserve $28.5k
BOA 8k
Discover IT 8K
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Nice limit congrats!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.