Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire approved

tag
vanskills
Valued Member

Chase Sapphire approved

Chase has actually pissed me off in the past becuase they turned me down atleast 3 other times on cards..I havent thought much about Chase in a few years..haha

Logged into account today to pay my crappy little $5000 Slate and seen a offer at the bottom for Sapphire, I honestly thought i would be turned down, clicked it, put in my income, got a 30 day message, called the backdoor, they wanted to verify my address and gave me a $12,000 limit. I would have liked a better starting limit but whatever ill take it

Score currently is around 701, zero baddies, alot of credit card debt currently (about $48,000). Income is $270,000 yr

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
jbsilva21
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire approved

Congrats. At least they gave you a card. CSP and Freedom is on my list.
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the new card.

Message 3 of 16
vanskills
Valued Member

Thanks, the Freedom is light up with the green offer too, but im scared to try it Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 16
ShatteredK
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the approval!
.:: AmEx Gold Delta | AmEx Blue Cash | Citi AAdvantage | Chase Amazon Prime Signature Visa | Wells Fargo Platinum::.
02.15.18:
Today:
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Congrats on the card!

Message 6 of 16
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@vanskillswrote:

Chase has actually pissed me off in the past becuase they turned me down atleast 3 other times on cards..I havent thought much about Chase in a few years..haha

Logged into account today to pay my crappy little $5000 Slate and seen a offer at the bottom for Sapphire, I honestly thought i would be turned down, clicked it, put in my income, got a 30 day message, called the backdoor, they wanted to verify my address and gave me a $12,000 limit. I would have liked a better starting limit but whatever ill take it

Score currently is around 701, zero baddies, alot of credit card debt currently (about $48,000). Income is $270,000 yr

Congrats on a quality card.

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! I haven't been able to crack Chase as of yet so I went other routes and now I'm over 5/24. Oh well, 2020.....
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting a Chase Sapphire! Was it the Preferred or the Reserved? Either one is nice.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Last November I got approved for the Chase Freedom Unlimited card with an initial CL of $5,000. After about 4 months, I received an automatic CLI to $7,500. This week I was poking around the Chase app and saw something about "Your Offers" based on my relationship with Chase. After searching online to see if this was essentially a pre-approved offer (that's what led me here), I decided to go ahead and apply. This had been my plan all along to start with the CFU and then get the CSP. I was instantly approved for a CSP with a CL of $17,200. 

Can someone tell me how to create a signature? Smiley Happy 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.