cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Senior Contributor

Chase Slate Approval

On my Chase dashboard I had the Slate offer 15 months interest free on purchases and balance transfers then 16.24% based on my relationship with Chase. Just input my income. Got the 7-10 day notice. Immediately called backdoor lending and they said I need to unfreeze Transunion. Unfroze while on the phone and immediately approved for $6,200.00. I have a small balance of $2500.00 hanging on my Penfed that I will transfer over.

Transunion Score is 730, 15 inquiries, many new accounts (at least 13) over the last 12 months. Have had the Freedom just over a year. 

Whats going on with Chase!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Slate Approval

They love you DonnySmiley Happy They heard what you did to FBA&T and want not part of your wrathSmiley Happy A happy Donny is happy Chase customerSmiley Happy

Congrats!!
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 2 of 3
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Slate Approval

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
They love you DonnySmiley Happy They heard what you did to FBA&T and want not part of your wrathSmiley Happy A happy Donny is happy Chase customerSmiley Happy

Congrats!!

Lol!!! I don't think Chase loves anyone!!! I'm shocked I have not been AA'd by them by now with my Freedom. Chase was one of my first cards and they sat there and watched me open over 13 accounts since the Freedom and not a Peep! I can't  beleive they approved the Slate at a decent SL.

My total UTI is less than 4%.

I would have SPREWED my WRATH if they didn't approve!! LOL!!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.