Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate CLI

tag
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

Chase Slate CLI

My Slate is just over a year old now.  I got it when I app spreed last year and was in full on reboot mode.  Now I'm just letting the dust settle from all those new tradelines and trying to soft pull my way to victory -- victory being the 100K club (well, the first victory anyway).  

So given how um, mercurial, Chase can be I really didn't want to incur a HP just be told to beat it.  But, they gave me 5K.  Score!  It's not the greatest CLI known to man but I'll take it!  And it certainly gets me out of the utilization penalty box I was in.

DPs:

Previous CL:  3,200

New CL:  8,200

Bureau Pulled:  Ex

Score:  738

Utilization:  55%

Account Age:  1 year, 2 months

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Slate CLI

Nice to see your Slates not fullSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 7
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

Booooo!  Go home, Joe.  You're drunk.  Smiley Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Christian SLATEr is an American actor who I've heard enjoys watching CHASEing AmySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

You just making these up as you go or do you break these out every time someone gets a Chase Slate CLI??  

You know, because a girl likes to feel special.  Smiley Wink

EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Its sLATE, I enjoy CHASING white CLIeats , TGIFSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.