Did you mean: 

Chase Southwest Premier and US Airways MasterCard APPROVED

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Southwest Premier and US Airways MasterCard APPROVED

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Oh Boy.  I'm in trouble.

Only 9 more days until a Gold Spade and I just couldn't help myself.  I needed to book a few tickets for a couple of upcoming trips last night and I ended up climbing the garden fence to apply for cards in order to take advantage of instant savings on my tickets and points.

I was instantly approved for the Chase Southwest Premier Visa Signature for $5,000 and also instantly approved for the US Airways Dividend Miles Mastercard for $3,000.

So now its back to the garden I go.  I'm sorry ERTs! I couldn't help myself after seeing all the new year approvals including the Chase Southwest approvals.  I have wanted that card for so long.

Turn my head for one minute Lol

Congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 24
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Oh Boy.  I'm in trouble.

Only 9 more days until a Gold Spade and I just couldn't help myself.  I needed to book a few tickets for a couple of upcoming trips last night and I ended up climbing the garden fence to apply for cards in order to take advantage of instant savings on my tickets and points.

I was instantly approved for the Chase Southwest Premier Visa Signature for $5,000 and also instantly approved for the US Airways Dividend Miles Mastercard for $3,000.

So now its back to the garden I go.  I'm sorry ERTs! I couldn't help myself after seeing all the new year approvals including the Chase Southwest approvals.  I have wanted that card for so long.

Congrats

LOL! I'm so disappointed in myself, yet very excited about my new cards!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 24
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Oh Boy.  I'm in trouble.

Congrats

+1 LOL 

Congrats on your approvals MsLady!! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 24
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Oh Boy.  I'm in trouble.

Congrats

Congrats MsLadyRover!  Nice cards indeed! 

Do you see some of those begonias down yonder?  They look like they could use some help...LOL!

Message 14 of 24
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Oh Boy.  I'm in trouble.

Congrats

Congrats MsLadyRover!  Nice cards indeed! 

Do you see some of those begonias down yonder?  They look like they could use some help...LOL!

Thanks FinStar!

If anyone needs me, I will be in the begonia garden!! LOL!

Message 15 of 24
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

Congrats

+1 LOL 

Congrats on your approvals MsLady!! Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Message 16 of 24
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Received my Chase Southwest card in the mail today and was pleasantly surprised to see that instead of the original $5000 CL, they have upped it to a $6000 CL.

Thanks Chase!

Message 17 of 24
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Received my Chase Southwest card in the mail today and was pleasantly surprised to see that instead of the original $5000 CL, they have upped it to a $6000 CL.

Thanks Chase!

Very nice!

Message 18 of 24
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Thanks Chase!

A very nice suprise indeed!

Message 19 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.