Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Southwest Priority

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Southwest Priority

I’m a little late posting this, but I still want to share my excitement that I got approved for the Southwest Priority card from Chase!!!

My scores are in the 720s, no baddies but I do have high utilization on a couple of cards. I also think it’s important to mention that this is only my second card from Chase, and my first was the Chase Marriott Premier Plus card that I just got in October. I’m actually a bit surprised I was approved for the Southwest card with less than 3 months of history with Chase, but I got so excited about the Companion Pass SUB that I may have jumped the gun a little. But hey, it worked out! 😁

For anyone interested, I got the Marriott card on 10/25 and applied for the Southwest card on 1/11. At first I got the “we need to review your application further” message and I got the sinking feeling I was being denied. I waited until I got their response in the mail over a week later and it just said that they needed to verify my identity. Called, answered a few questions, and they approved me for a $5900 SL! I’m a little annoyed it couldn’t just be a nice round number like 6k, but oh well.

Now time to work toward hitting the minimum spend!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Southwest Priority

Congrats on the approval, now get shopping quick to earn that companion pass Smiley Happy!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Chase SW Priority approval!Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
difringe
Established Contributor

Congratulations on the surprise approval!

Message 4 of 5
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.