Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Starbucks Visa Approved!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Starbucks Visa Approved!

Yikes, a Starbucks card preventing getting the big cards from Chase, that'll ring some alarms for those chasing 5/24Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it HP? Did you apply at store?
Message 22 of 30
cabernetnut

Received my new Starbucks VISA in the mail - credit line $4000 - oddly, that wasn't the limit they said in my e-mail approval. Happy anyway since the limit is higher Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 30
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@trant3wrote:

OK, I said to myself I was going to get the card regardless of reward structure/etc and did today. I stop by Starbucks every morning thus do not mind having the card and some extra free drinks. Instantly approved for $10k, the card is available for immediate use in the starbucks app. The limit is more than I needed for the card, perhaps Ill start buying venti's rather than grandes. Im currently at 14/24.

Did you apply at the branch? Because another forum member reports being denied for being over 5/24.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please tell us which Credit Bureau did the credit check hit? Thank you!!
Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the 524? My scores are about 710 except experience which is like 660 because they didn’t remove a collections like they did on my other accounts. I only have 3 credit cards and my last one from August. Chase denied me once in January. Hopefully someone has an answer!!
Message 26 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you. I personally drink Starbucks once in a while, but my bank is BOFA, so when the deal pops up for cash back after going to a Starbucks, I just use my debit. I did get the Hello Kitty visa myself, but I'm a 41 year old who loves Hello Kitty. lol Anyway, congrats on your new card!!
Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@trant3 wrote:

OK, I said to myself I was going to get the card regardless of reward structure/etc and did today. I stop by Starbucks every morning thus do not mind having the card and some extra free drinks. Instantly approved for $10k, the card is available for immediate use in the starbucks app. The limit is more than I needed for the card, perhaps Ill start buying venti's rather than grandes. Im currently at 14/24.

Congrats on the approval! You are an outlier for the 5/24. Could you share some data points for some of our members?

I can't see why anyone would need $10K for coffee as well, but that question is for Chase.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Don't forget to update your siggy. Smiley Wink

Message 28 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Disstreetcoolkid200, wow that's a mouthful lol. This was kinda post and run deal. OP never came back to update or elaborate and I doubt he will.

I maybe wrong but this might be the only thread on this card lol. If people are applying and getting approved for this card they aren't on myfico lol. I get my latte whenever I'm near a SB but since its Chase I wouldnt app this card if they paid me lol. For those chasing the 5/24 probably better cards to fill those slots. Give me K-in-Boston's Dunkin Donuts AmexSmiley Happy
Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just approved as well for $1700 and they pulled EX and not yet have I seen TU or EQ. 

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.