Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase,Uber, NFCU and PenFed Approvals! +Data

tag
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Chase,Uber, NFCU and PenFed Approvals! +Data

Big week for me.....2 Inquires on report to start..0% Utilization...Joined Navy Federal (Pulled TransUnion for CC and Both TransUnion and Equifax for CLOC ...total of 3 HP's from Navy) & PenFed (Pulled Equifax twice) and the same day of joining Navy Federal i applied for The cash rewards and was approved for $1,000 and Approved for $2,000 CLOC.....On PenFed same day application i was approved for $3,500 Promise Card...Had to send in 2 pay stubs for the PenFed....Im about 3 years in to my rebuilding Coming from scores under 500 and currently at 703 Accross the Board on my Vantage and about 680 Fico......I know the starting limits arent much but i know these card have Massive potential for Limit Increases and i just feels good to get some traction..

Also this week i was Able to bring my existing cards up as welll
QuickSilver One From $750 to $850 Luv Button
QuickSilver From $600 to $1,600 Auto Increase
Discover from $900 to $1,200 Luv Button

I also have a American Express Gold card with a Pay over time limit of $25,000 ...i know that doesnt show on the report Just thought id mention it....Also the Navy fed and PenFed were applied for before any of these Credit limit Increases were showing on my report so Maybe if i would of waited the higher limits would of gotten me higher approvals...But all in all My Available Credit Went from $2,250 to $10,150! This week!!!..... Not counting the Amex Pay over time limit because that does not report as revovling....Like i Said....Big Week....For me 

**Edit** Just applied for Uber Visa I wanted for awhile.....Approved for $1,500!!! ...Also Chase Freedom $1,000 I'm in the Garden for awhileeeeee
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU and PenFed Approvals!

Congrats on the approvals and CLIs!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your both approval , both CU are one of the best outthere !!

Message 3 of 23
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Both NFCU & PenFed are great CU's and will have my business for life..

Cheers.gif

Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrDFinance wrote:
Big week for me.....2 Inquires on report to start..0% Utilization...Joined Navy Federal & PenFed and the same day of joining Navy Federal i applied for The cash rewards and was approved for $1,000 and Approved for $2,000 CLOC.....On PenFed same day application i was approved for $3,500 Promise Card...Had to send in 2 pay stubs for the PenFed....Im about 3 years in to my rebuilding Coming from scores under 500 and currently at 703 Accross the Board on my Vantage and about 680 Fico......I know the starting limits arent much but i know these card have Massive potential for Limit Increases and i just feels good to get some traction..

Also this week i was Able to bring my existing cards up as welll
QuickSilver One From $750 to $850 Luv Button
QuickSilver From $600 to $1,600 Auto Increase
Discover from $900 to $1,200 Luv Button

I also have a American Express Gold card with a Pay over time limit of $25,000 ...i know that doesnt show on the report Just thought id mention it....Also the Navy fed and PenFed were applied for before any of these Credit limit Increases were showing on my report so Maybe if i would of waited the higher limits would of gotten me higher approvals...But all in all My Available Credit Went from $2,250 to $10,150! This week!!!..... Not counting the Amex Pay over time limit because that does not report as revovling....Like i Said....Big Week....For me 

Super congrats on your approvals! Pen Fed, Navy Fed and Amex. Oh my! Smiley Very Happy

Those 3 credit heavyweights will do a lot to boost your profile.

You've certainly come a long way along your credit journey.

You have a lot to be proud of. And how good it must feel

to know that Amex gave you a $25,000 POT option that you

can tap into whenever you feel you need it. Very well done! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats again on your success. Thanks for sharing! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 23
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Thank you all... And yeah on the AMEX I was shocked....and i still kinda am lol
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU and PenFed Approvals! +Data

Congrats on your approvals and CLI! Indeed a big week for you! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo!Smiley Very Happy Major congrats on your positive rebuild.

Message 8 of 23
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Just applied for Uber Visa I wanted for awhile.....Approved for $1,500!!!Someone pinch me !! Lol
Message 9 of 23
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Just applied for chase Freedom because once these new accounts hit I don't want 5/24 biting me and was approved for $1,000 I'm officially in the garden for atleast a year at MINIMUM....
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.