Super Contributor

Re: Chase,Uber, NFCU and PenFed Approvals! +Data

Congratulations on the awesome spree! Keep up the good work!😀
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU and PenFed Approvals! +Data

@MrDFinance wrote:
Just applied for chase Freedom because once these new accounts hit I don't want 5/24 biting me and was approved for $1,000 I'm officially in the garden for atleast a year at MINIMUM....

Congrats on your Uber Visa and Chase Freedom too! It's a good idea to head to the garden. You don't want a jealous Barclays and Chase to shut you down. Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 23
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Your signature is what reminded me I wanted that Uber card for the 4% cash back at restaurants and I figured it's best to fire off a bunch of apps together ......This way all the inquires fall off at the same time
Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrDFinance wrote:
Just applied for chase Freedom because once these new accounts hit I don't want 5/24 biting me and was approved for $1,000 I'm officially in the garden for atleast a year at MINIMUM....

Well look at you striking while the iron is hot!

Super Congrats on your Uber and Chase Freedom approvals! Smiley Very Happy

You are 100% correct: You're now ready to go into the garden,

care and feed these cards, and watch your scores grow over time.Smiley Very Happy

Thanks so much for sharing your success with us. Very well deserved indeed! Smiley Very Happy

P.S. Since you are an Uber fan, you might want to give

serious consideration to the Amex Platinum card.

This card offers up to $200 per year in free Uber rides.

Just giving you something to look forward to AFTER

you come out of the garden...Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 23
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Thanks..... Had to order a new wallet to fit these guys in lol Good problem to have
Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

You got some good cards.  It's gonna be hard to resist a new approval but the garden is best in this instance.

Less and less are we hearing of sprees of 6 to 8 Comenity SCTs.  I was 18 months in the garden before my first AmEx recently.  I don't have a need.  It's all wants.  I feel like I just left the buffet for many years.  Time for squash and carrots rather than 3 plates of meat and potatoes.

Message 17 of 23
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Only the Amex Platinum, Citi Double Cash and Amex Blue Everyday remain in my list of wants... Those will be tackled another year...... Also will try to Product Change out of these Quick Silvers.... Im more the happy with what i have now..
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrDFinance wrote:
Your signature is what reminded me I wanted that Uber card for the 4% cash back at restaurants and I figured it's best to fire off a bunch of apps together ......This way all the inquires fall off at the same time

Haha nice! The Uber card will complement your new card lineup nicely! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase,Uber, NFCU and PenFed Approvals! +Data

Congrats!! I know you’re stoked!
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.