Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase United Explorer Auto-Cli

tag
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

Chase United Explorer Auto-Cli

Logged into my Chase account to see if some pending charges had posted and saw WAY more available credit than I was expecting to see. 

$3500 CLI from 5k to 8.5k

I've only had the card since February and just squeaked in with the lowest possible limit on the Visa Signature version of the card @ 646 EX8. My scores haven't gone up that much as my profile hasn't really changed, but I put decent spend on the card as I'm travelling for work again. This month I've put 2.2k on the card. I always PIF. 

Feels good to have a bit more breathing room with the higher limit, but the 5k already dwarfed all of my other cards combined! Guess there's something about my profile that Chase likes? I can give any other DP's as necessary. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase United Explorer Auto-Cli

Congrats on your Chase United Explorer auto CLI

Message 2 of 12
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your auto increase from Chase. It's kind of a rare unicorn sighting around here lol

Best guess is Chase likes the usage you've put on the card and rewarded you for it. They want to keep it going as long as they can. Fact you have more upcoming travel means more money for them so win-win

Datapoint wise what type of spend are you putting on the card? You mentioned $2.2k this month. Has it been more or less the same the previous months?

Message 3 of 12
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Wow . . . Congrats on your Chase United Explorer auto CLI . . . I'm hoping that Chase will show me some Heart on my Chase Slate card -but- I do have a current $21k limit on my Chase Sapphire . . . So I'm still happy.Smiley Happy

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 4 of 12
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Chase United Explorer auto-CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 12
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Nice surprise! Congratulations getting that auto CLI.

Cheers!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 6 of 12
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on that rare auto CLI!

Message 7 of 12
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

Congrats on your auto increase from Chase. It's kind of a rare unicorn sighting around here lol

Best guess is Chase likes the usage you've put on the card and rewarded you for it. They want to keep it going as long as they can. Fact you have more upcoming travel means more money for them so win-win

Datapoint wise what type of spend are you putting on the card? You mentioned $2.2k this month. Has it been more or less the same the previous months?

@simplynoir I'd usually put a bit over 1k on the card every month according to my spending habits. This month I've put a bit more on the card due to travelling a bit more for work. 

Message 8 of 12
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Nice CLI !

Message 9 of 12
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Chase United Explorer auto-luv 👍🏼

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.