Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase & AMEX $12k in CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase & AMEX $12k in CLI!

So back in December I applied for a CSP and Amex BCP on the same day and was approved for both, $8k and $2k limits respectively. I didn't like the low limit on the Amex so today I requested a 3x CLI on Amex's site from 2k to 6k and it was instantly approved. Then I wanted to see what Chase would do, so I called the number on the back of the card requesting a CLI. They told me it would be a HP, but I agreed anyway. The rep asked a few questions about income/employment, then a few moments later the guy told me they doubled my limit from $8k to $16k! Now I can PC to the CSR this December... so I'm pretty psyched! I've had both of these cards for 4 months and so far I have run average $3-5k a month through CSP and $500-$1500k a month through the Amex.  

Came a long way from my old CapOne secured card, which I unfortunately still have...Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase & AMEX $12k in CLI!

Congratulations on your CLIs!  

In 6 months, ask for another 3x AMEX CLI. Wishing you the best! I love good AMEX stories.

Message 2 of 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the increases there!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on hitting the Chase double and the AMRX triple!!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.