Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase auto CLI

So I logged on to my online account and saw Chase auto CLI my CSP from 5K to 6.5K. Awesome. Just weird considering I had a 3K balance on it last month.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Curious0ne
New Contributor

Re: Chase auto CLI

Congratulations on you Chase CLI! They seem to be hard to come by.

Message 2 of 6
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Its my understanding those are pretty rare...Congrats!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 3 of 6
Goose7
Valued Member

Congratulations! I just got one myself. Went from 4.4k to 7.9k hopefully now they'll auto upgrade me to a Visa Signature card.
🤔
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! Auto CLIs from Chase are like winning the lottery. 

I've had CSP and FU for over a year now and no CLIs - actually half of the reason I picked up the Ritz card was for use as a CLI on the CSP/FU down the road!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Did you pay off that 3K? And if not, do you have any new accounts reporting that might have prompted them to up your limit? They seem to like you when you pay off your balance. And in another case I got an auto CLI after I had some new accounts with higher limits reporting. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.