Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase auto CLI

So I logged in to my chase account and I saw an auto CLI. Kind of odd. I applied 2/21 and got it a few days into March and used it literally for only $3,300 to meet the spend. I charged it up in a month and paid it off in one big payment and haven't touched it since. Saw my CL went from $5k to $6,500. Kind of odd idk why but this is my second auto CLI I have seen today. First Barclays from $3,200 to $6,200 then this Marriott card.. Hmm. Is there supposed to be something exploding this month? Maybe it's late birthday stuff lol. Who knows.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase auto CLI

And just looking but only 2 statements have cleared. The third should be generating any day now.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

happy belated! lol and congrats of course Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 14
someg33k
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So I logged in to my chase account and I saw an auto CLI. Kind of odd. I applied 2/21 and got it a few days into March and used it literally for only $3,300 to meet the spend. I charged it up in a month and paid it off in one big payment and haven't touched it since. Saw my CL went from $5k to $6,500. Kind of odd idk why but this is my second auto CLI I have seen today. First Barclays from $3,200 to $6,200 then this Marriott card.. Hmm. Is there supposed to be something exploding this month? Maybe it's late birthday stuff lol. Who knows.

Congrats!

LOL I was thinking something along those same lines. How often do we hear of auto CLI with Chase?!

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Someg33k, especially with a profile like mine!! Haha
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow congrats again XT! You're mopping up with these auto CLIs!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah not sure what the deal is but meh. Okay then. Kind of odd that when I don't care about CLIs I get them on two unexpected lenders.
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work mate!  Auto CLI guru!

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah not sure what the deal is but meh. Okay then. Kind of odd that when I don't care about CLIs I get them on two unexpected lenders.

hey if you don't want the Chase CLI you're more than welcome to have them pass it my way Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol if you can use it then sure.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.