Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase baby trifecta completed!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase baby trifecta completed!

Hello all, just wanted to celebrate here that I have finally completed the chase cards. I now have the CSR, Freedom, and Freedom Unlimited. Freedom Unlimited was the newest addition with an automatic approval due to my relationship with chase with an 18,000 limit! All I had to do was "accept" through my chase account as I was "approved" already (Not PRE-approved). My reason for getting the Unlimited also was the unlimited 1.5% vs the 1% always and 5% for categories. To be honest, I always forget which categories we are currently in. I love the ultimate rewards system, so it was natural for me to get these 3 cards.

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase baby trifecta completed!

Congrats.  🎊🎈🎉🍾.  Excellent job on the trifecta. 

Message 2 of 23
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats and enjoy the UR's!!

Message 3 of 23
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 4 of 23
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the trifecta!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 23
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your completion of the trifecta!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

I've never heard of a card being "approved" prior to acceptance as opposed to "pre-approved", but sounds great.  Was it still a hard pull?

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!

I've never heard of a card being "approved" prior to acceptance as opposed to "pre-approved", but sounds great.  Was it still a hard pull?

It was still a hard pull as I had to accept some agreements as they will still check my credit to make sure they're not risking too much. After I clicked "accept", I was instantly approved for 18k. 

Edit: No new applications needed to be filled out Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 23
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

That is very interesting that you were already approved and still have the HP! I've also never heard of this. Welcome to the Unlimited and congrats on the trifecta!! I too love UR!

Current: Gardening...

FICO 8: EX:TU:EQ:

As of Aug 2020. Total CL: $46,600; Goal: $50,000
Message 9 of 23
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!

It was still a hard pull as I had to accept some agreements as they will still check my credit to make sure they're not risking too much. After I clicked "accept", I was instantly approved for 18k. 

Edit: No new applications needed to be filled out Smiley Very Happy

Was it a green checkmark offer or an in branch offer?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.