tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase baby trifecta completed!

@sjt wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!

I've never heard of a card being "approved" prior to acceptance as opposed to "pre-approved", but sounds great.  Was it still a hard pull?

It was still a hard pull as I had to accept some agreements as they will still check my credit to make sure they're not risking too much. After I clicked "accept", I was instantly approved for 18k. 

Edit: No new applications needed to be filled out Smiley Very Happy

Was it a green checkmark offer or an in branch offer?

It was under the section, "Your offers" under "Explore Products" section. The quote was "You've been approved for $18,000 credit limit for Chase Freedom Unlimited." I never filled out an app or anything for it. It just gave the $18k limit straight up. I just had to click "accept."

Edit: This was online, on my chase account.

Message 11 of 23
sjt
Senior Contributor

Wow. I have never seen a preapproved with a cl offer from Chase (or any other bank) before. Are you a CPC client?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 12 of 23
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

CONGRATUTIONS.gif

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not a CPC (chase private client?). Maybe I use chase as my main bank? Wish I could have taken a screenshot to show you guys!
Message 14 of 23
elim
Senior Contributor

Nice Bundle!  Congrats!   :]

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 16 of 23
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I am not a CPC (chase private client?). Maybe I use chase as my main bank? Wish I could have taken a screenshot to show you guys!

Thats great. Chase loves you. Its not a baby trifeca, its an outright Trifeca!

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 17 of 23
Lemark
Contributor

Congratulations! Completed mine this past August as well. Had the Freedom unlimited and added the Southwest priority and Amazon Prime rewards to it so it counts as single pull

wellsfargoamexamexamexamexamexboaboaboa
caponechasechasewellsfargoamexchasechasechasebbyciticitidsrapplecardpncwellsfargo
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

CINGRATULATIONS!

How long have you been with Chase? Going by your siggy,  you under 5/24 before CFU?

I hope I get an offer/prize like that Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, congrats on your approvals! I’m trying to be like you 😊. I have a chase freedom and like you I have “your offers” with a green check mark for CSR and CSP it states no application is needed just income. I looked at the terms and it is a single apr. I want to apply but I don’t feel my profile is ready. I especially feel that though I’m preapproved for CSR I would be denied due to not having experience with 10k (most of my limits are around 4-6k).
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.