Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase denied for thin file, after reconn approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase denied for thin file, after reconn approved

So great news, after fove years of never missing a payment on $1000 secured account, and after being denied by chase freedom unlimited, I called reconn and spoke with a noce man who gave me his name and number, he said he would personally see to my approval and that he did!!!! Approved $16,100 sl. I am beyond excited, now is bank just gave me approval for 12,500. These forums are awesome!!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase denied for thin file, after reconn approved

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!

can you provide some DP

Message 2 of 12
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So great news, after fove years of never missing a payment on $1000 secured account, and after being denied by chase freedom unlimited, I called reconn and spoke with a noce man who gave me his name and number, he said he would personally see to my approval and that he did!!!! Approved $16,100 sl. I am beyond excited, now is bank just gave me approval for 12,500. These forums are awesome!!

Wow. That’s awesome! A huge congratulations to you. I really think the gods were in your corner when you got that wonderful CSR. Enjoy. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 3 of 12
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

From denied to a $16k SL that is an impressive app. Congratulations.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and nice SL!!

Message 5 of 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals! Awesome SL as well!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 12
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approval, the AWESOME SL, and Welcome to the FORUMS!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 12
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Chase approval OP! Also, If I understood it correctly, US bank also approved you for $12.5K? Noice!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! Yes I was lucky to have a very special man in reconn in my corner, he even gave me his direct number. I was also denied and then approved for us bank signature card. I had mid 700’s across the board with only 1 previous credit card for $1000 that is five years old. This was amazing to me that I was approved for these sl.

Message 9 of 12
Neutron
New Contributor

Congrats! 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.