Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase , discover CLI and more

tag
Lambo23
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase , discover CLI and more

How much do you run through your chase freedom and discover it each month? Always PIF?
Message 11 of 14
Jp2slow

Im not sure about the HP , I had so many I lost count  I have to go hide in a cave for the next year ..... well I lie because Citi told me to try again in 6 months because I had to many inqs recently but they would love to have me Smiley Happy after that I will go away for awhile .  

My  Chase / Discover  I like to do Monthly payments  with a couple Lump sums thrown in . I always pay a week Early and more then the minimum , then every couple months throw in a 200-500 payment.

Message 12 of 14
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 13 of 14
Sitori
Frequent Contributor

I do the same. I always pay ATLeast a week before the statement cuts and always around $150-$200(way over the amount due). I've been doing this since November when I first got the card. (But I've always carried a balance)
Do you think they will auto increase me at 6 months, or should I try to button?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.