Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase pre-qual approval surprise!

Is that common?
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I mean, is it common to bump to a Visa Signature?
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I mean, is it common to bump to a Visa Signature?

Some people call in to request to upgrade/convert to a Visa Signature, they'll aslo re-send you a new replacment card of the Visa Signature logo on it. I'm not sure what the requirements are anymore. I believe before you had to have a 5k limit at least (youre at 4500....so 500 short), but I read instances where people had a visa siggy card and their limit was below 5k. So I'm not sure. Try calling in and asking...

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Very nice Chase approval
Message 14 of 18
ALLgoodABQ
Contributor

I tried the prequal page earlier and it gave me no offers? Wonder if I should just apply and see.

Message 15 of 18
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Congrats on getting in with Discover and Chase - the Discover will grow faster than the Freedom (FU) card, but they are both good solid cards!

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just wanted to post my good fortune today!  Checked the Chase pre-qual after being approved yesterday for the Discover IT. With only an EQ 638 & EX 620, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a $4500 CL from Chase on the Feedon Unlimited!  Have some settled collections and one still outstanding. Solid income of just under $100k.  Definitely a boost of confidence on my journey to rebuilding. This will take my total credit line from $2000 up to $7300 in just 2 days!  

congrats! Are you planning on banking UR points? even if not the Freedom Unlimited is still not a bad 1.5% cash back card until you get one of the many 2% cards.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally new to Ultimate Rewards, so I'm not that familiar with it. I'll have starting looking at it though, so I can have a plan of attack.  

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.