Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase sapphire Reserve 10,000k Was well..... very surprised

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase sapphire Reserve 10,000k Was well..... very surprised

I was using credit karma and the card kept showing up as very good approval so i said lets give it a shot. I was approved instantly. 710 credit score. My other cards are Citi double cash 3k   Amex gold delta 1k capital one platnium 1,600. and capital one Spark classic 4k.  Very happy. The annual fee will be basically waived i live in NYC so the 300 travel credit ill use for the subway. And i already have a plan to knock the extra 150. Cant wait to get this card.  MY GOAL IS TO RAISE MY CREDIT TO 750 SO I CAN GET GREAT LOANS FOR MY BUSINESS. My credit score in 2015 was around 500.  I will only go up from here guranteed. Thank you guys for the ideas and tips you guys have given me.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase sapphire Reserve 10,000k Was well..... very surprised

Congrats!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!!
A few questions for you...
Is that 710 credit score a fico score or credit karma score? Also, are you a chase member? And what was your highest credit card limit before apping for the CSR?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, the credit score was directly from credit karma, also my capital one credit score is the same i think 1 point lower 709. Not a chase member.  My highest credit card limit is 4k before applying that is my capital one spark classic business card. IT REPORTS TO MY PERSONAL  Smiley Sad  but my other highest limit is my citi double cash 3k. Also not a chase member. I primarily use Bankofamerica and my credit union. Bankofamerica is very strict with their credit cards unfortunalty. 

Message 4 of 8
grower1
Frequent Contributor

Wow, congrats! That's an awesome starting limit! Enjoy your CSR.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not really.  The Chase Sapphire Reserve is branded as a Visa Infinite card and Infinite cards have a minimum starting credit line of $10K.  So, if anything the starting CL was the barest minimum.

Sorry OP; not my intention to rain on your parade.

@grower1 wrote:

Wow, congrats! That's an awesome starting limit! Enjoy your CSR.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Approval

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

ive seen a few ppl post 25k approvals for this card. this is my first card with more the 5k. Im very happy for this card with taking the minimum 10k. Only up from here.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.