Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase sapphire reserve

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase sapphire reserve

I just got approved for the chase freedom unlimited CL $9000 this month I want the sapphire reserve but I'm gonna wait 4-6 months. But I am prequalified for the chase sapphire preferred. If I'm prequalified for CSP would it be a hard inquiry if i don't get approved. Looking for some good advice since I am a newbie to this Credit card game. Thanks ahead of time for the good advice.
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase sapphire reserve

Congrats, HP even if you are not approved I believe. 

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Depending on your current credit scores you probably could go ahead and apply for the CSR right now. I started with the CSP then a month later was approved for the FU and a month after that was approved for the CSR.

EX-726
EQ-690
TU-690
No baddies
CSR-10k
CSP-5k
FU-2.5k
BestBuy Visa-1k
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My scores are good Ex 757 Ex 791 TU 764 so my scores are good I think I would be good. What do you think Jonballard91.
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you are all green lights. You should be good to go. Iv heard of people getting approved with a 640 CS. What is your annual income if you don't mind me asking.
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

80,000 and wife makes 42000
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

As long as you're under 5/24, you should be good to go. Would you be able to hit the spend requirement to get the bonus for both cards?

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yah I already meet the spending on the chase freedom unlimited it's only 500 dollars in 3 months so I meet that info a few days my bills are right at 6000 month so I want have any problem hitting any spending requirement.
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are in the clear. Go for it! Like Cr3dit0r said as long as you are under the 5/24. You will be approved for the card.
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

How does the 5/24 work?

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.