cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap-O Air and Ebay Mastercard Approvals

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Member

Cheap-O Air and Ebay Mastercard Approvals

Yesterday, I app'd for and was approved for the cards in the subject line.  I had IIB Ch 13 Synchrony and they were paid back in full, but they weren't even allowing an app to go through until yesterday.  I thought let me try a Synchrony card I've never had, so did the Cheap-O air, approved $800 :-/, did the Ebay mastercard, didn't tell me the limit, just said approved and I'll get it in 7-10 days.  Do they usually not tell you the limit on that card or is it just a surprise type of thing? lol

**Edit** - They've already reported to the CRA's - $1000 limit, at least I'll be able to grow it, and considering I was just discharged in February, I think it's pretty good.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Cheap-O Air and Ebay Mastercard Approvals

Good start, congrats.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 9
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approvals, the Very Nice SLs, and your Successful Rebuild Start!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $19K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card WEMC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $117.5K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 3 of 9
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Congrats! They’ll grow so don’t worry about the SLs.
Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 4 of 9
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy You havent made it until you get a Just Nailed it AND a Leo appearanceSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 5 of 9
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
CongratsSmiley Happy You havent made it until you get a Just Nailed it AND a Leo appearanceSmiley Happy

LOL!!!

AJC - You're cracking me up!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $19K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card WEMC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $117.5K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 6 of 9
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

LMAO!

Dang AJC you made me spill my afternoon coffee and it’s fn Hot!!!!

BK7 dc in 01/2011 with FICO8 in the 500s

HPs EX 5 EQ 4 TU 1
AAoA 5y2m
UTIL 1% - 3%

$200K+ Total Limits

New cc TLs 1/6 ; 1/12 & 4/24
Message 7 of 9
Established Contributor

tenorBam!

“If you don’t know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” – Ayn Rand
Message 8 of 9
Frequent Contributor

Most impressive new start. Congrats!

(Sigh, farewell dear CSR. Though we only were together briefly, you'll be missed....)

Formerly GrowOrDie
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.