cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap-O Air and Ebay Mastercard Approvals

Highlighted
Established Member

Cheap-O Air and Ebay Mastercard Approvals

Yesterday, I app'd for and was approved for the cards in the subject line.  I had IIB Ch 13 Synchrony and they were paid back in full, but they weren't even allowing an app to go through until yesterday.  I thought let me try a Synchrony card I've never had, so did the Cheap-O air, approved $800 :-/, did the Ebay mastercard, didn't tell me the limit, just said approved and I'll get it in 7-10 days.  Do they usually not tell you the limit on that card or is it just a surprise type of thing? lol

**Edit** - They've already reported to the CRA's - $1000 limit, at least I'll be able to grow it, and considering I was just discharged in February, I think it's pretty good.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Cheap-O Air and Ebay Mastercard Approvals

Good start, congrats.
Message 2 of 9
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Approvals, the Very Nice SLs, and your Successful Rebuild Start!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33.5K | NFCU Flagship VS $19K
Macy's AMEX $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $204K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 3 of 9
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats! They’ll grow so don’t worry about the SLs.
Discover It: 19.7k
Amex ED: 18k
Citi DC: 7.7k
Best Buy Visa: 3k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 4 of 9
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy You havent made it until you get a Just Nailed it AND a Leo appearanceSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
CongratsSmiley Happy You havent made it until you get a Just Nailed it AND a Leo appearanceSmiley Happy

LOL!!!

AJC - You're cracking me up!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $13.7K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $33.5K | NFCU Flagship VS $19K
Macy's AMEX $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

TCL - $204K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 6 of 9
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

LMAO!

Dang AJC you made me spill my afternoon coffee and it’s fn Hot!!!!

BK7 dc in 01/2011 with FICO8 in the 500s

New cc TLs : 1/6 ; 1/12 ; 2/24
HPs EX 2 EQ 2 TU 1
AAoA 5y4m
UTIL 1% - 3%

$220K+ Total Limits

Message 7 of 9
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Most impressive new start. Congrats!

---- NAILED IT!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.