Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chevron/Texaco Visa Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chevron/Texaco Visa Approved

Please help me! I am in need of rehabilitation. I am addicted to all of these approvals lately. When Will the apping end? I hope it ends now. I feel I have more than enough tradelines planted to catapult me into the upper 700's by this time next year.

I just froze TU after I got off the phone with Synchrony. I want the Ebates card, but I am done. Maybe next time. BTW I was approved for $750. I am gonna call CS tomorrow and request $10k. I am tired of talking to Synchrony. She seems like a new girlfriend as much as I have called in the past 3 days.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chevron/Texaco Visa Approved

Congrats on the approval!  I agree, time to garden!  Keep those CRA's frozen Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 16
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Congrats!

I was going to close mine but there's no option to do that online and no reps were available on chat. Don't really want to call and speak with anybody so I'll wait till monday and see if I can close it via chat. Currently have the store card that I haven't used in forever. DW has the visa version so we're using that one here and there. Also just closed my TJX card that I didn't even get to use it so wasted pull.

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 3 of 16
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I was approved for 1500 called CS and asked for 15 went to 5k then called again and asked for 25k and received 9k. Haven't asked since then Smiley Surprised
Message 4 of 16
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Congrats btw!!
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you can't control yourself...I would advise to keep apping til you get multiple declines. That will set everything straight or you can just stop now Smiley Happy

And congrats on the approvals. 

Message 6 of 16
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval!  I agree, time to garden!  Keep those CRA's frozen Smiley Happy

Thank you, its time to grow my credit trees into fruit producers.

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@datrucking210 wrote:

Congrats!

I was going to close mine but there's no option to do that online and no reps were available on chat. Don't really want to call and speak with anybody so I'll wait till monday and see if I can close it via chat. Currently have the store card that I haven't used in forever. DW has the visa version so we're using that one here and there. Also just closed my TJX card that I didn't even get to use it so wasted pull.

Thanks, To be honest I will only use the Chevron Visa a few times a year as I am out of the US 75% of the time, but its nice to have. I was declined for the regular card back in January.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
I was approved for 1500 called CS and asked for 15 went to 5k then called again and asked for 25k and received 9k. Haven't asked since then Smiley Surprised

These are my next steps and thank you for both posts

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.