cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Present from Citi Costco VISA - $12,000 SL!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Christmas Present from Citi Costco VISA - $12,000 SL!

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Already have the 6 month point marked on the calendar. If I can go up around 2500/6 mo I'll be happy!

I'm not 100% sure that Citi will use FICO backdating for that 6 month calculation, so if you try it on June 1st and it works, that would be good information to have on the forums. Maybe someone else knows for sure.

My July 1st CLI was at 7 months with backdating to December 1, but it was 191 days (6 months 9 days), counting from the exact opening date (Dec 23rd).

I found the link to register/log in to the citi - do you happen to know if they will link all citi cards in one spot, or is the costco portal totally separate?

Paging @Marz2002, who will know the answer to that!

I've been using https://online.citi.com to logon, which looks like it works for all Citi cards. I think I had to wait until the card arrived in the mail to activate it. I received a welcome email with a video attached to it, but I can't remember what I did. I just waited for the card in the mail before using it at Costco.

I see a link for 'Accounts' after I login which only lists my Costco card, but that suggests I could link more if I ever got another Citi card.

Yes, all Citi personal CCs are available on the same Citi access login!

Thanks!

Is it roughtly two weeks for the card to arrive? Of course I found some electronics I want from costco.com and can't order anything until the card comes! Hoping they will still be in stock w/ the same pricing

, I am in Texas and I received my card with a St. Louis return address in 7 days. 

Ah ok so I should probably get it early next week, thanks!

You're welcome  - Happy New Year!

They finally both arrived today. Weirdly, since the pics are in color, they are not as horrible (though still bad) - but not as cringey. I like being able to use it as the Id too!

Got it registered online and everything shows perfectly. They even gave me some repeating numbers as the last digits Smiley Happy

Now just have to train DH on where and when to use it - he gets it right about half the time lol!

Message 91 of 95
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Pro-X wrote:

Congrats on your approval!!

Thanks  - Citi is my favorite Lender! Smiley Very Happy

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 92 of 95
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

Congrats @Marz2002 Awesome keep it up Smiley Wink

MANY Thanks Raj my friend! Smiley Very Happy 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 93 of 95
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!!!

MANY, MANY Thanks !!! Smiley Very Happy

Total CL - $284K+
Message 94 of 95
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Already have the 6 month point marked on the calendar. If I can go up around 2500/6 mo I'll be happy!

I'm not 100% sure that Citi will use FICO backdating for that 6 month calculation, so if you try it on June 1st and it works, that would be good information to have on the forums. Maybe someone else knows for sure.

My July 1st CLI was at 7 months with backdating to December 1, but it was 191 days (6 months 9 days), counting from the exact opening date (Dec 23rd).

I found the link to register/log in to the citi - do you happen to know if they will link all citi cards in one spot, or is the costco portal totally separate?

Paging @Marz2002, who will know the answer to that!

I've been using https://online.citi.com to logon, which looks like it works for all Citi cards. I think I had to wait until the card arrived in the mail to activate it. I received a welcome email with a video attached to it, but I can't remember what I did. I just waited for the card in the mail before using it at Costco.

I see a link for 'Accounts' after I login which only lists my Costco card, but that suggests I could link more if I ever got another Citi card.

Yes, all Citi personal CCs are available on the same Citi access login!

Thanks!

Is it roughtly two weeks for the card to arrive? Of course I found some electronics I want from costco.com and can't order anything until the card comes! Hoping they will still be in stock w/ the same pricing

, I am in Texas and I received my card with a St. Louis return address in 7 days. 

Ah ok so I should probably get it early next week, thanks!

You're welcome  - Happy New Year!

They finally both arrived today. Weirdly, since the pics are in color, they are not as horrible (though still bad) - but not as cringey. I like being able to use it as the Id too!

Got it registered online and everything shows perfectly. They even gave me some repeating numbers as the last digits Smiley Happy

Now just have to train DH on where and when to use it - he gets it right about half the time lol!

Thanks for the update  - Let the Shopping BEGIN!!! Smiley LOL

Total CL - $284K+
Message 95 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.