Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA Advantage CLI approved

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Citi AA Advantage CLI approved

My six months since my last cli was coming up on September 20th so I decided to hit the luv button early since they just posted my statement.  I got a $1,500 increase to $11,700

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi AA Advantage CLI approved

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats 12Smiley Happy. The sp cli journey beginsSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 12
CramEiko
Established Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

My six months since my last cli was coming up on September 20th so I decided to hit the luv button early since they just posted my statement.  I got a $1,500 increase to $11,700

My CLI date is coming up on the 20th as well. My last increase was $1,800, so I'm not expecting much. However I've been debating a PC change and have discussed with Citi about rolling my Costco CL into my AA card. I really would like to stay and grow with Citi I think they have the most intuitive app, payment system out there. I like it more than my Chase, Cap 1, BBVA and PenFed apps so far. Back to rolling CL's, if anyone is interested in that Citi had entertained the idea but since Costco was still so new they weren't going to do anything until the first of the year....

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 4 of 12
12njoy
Super Contributor

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

Congrats Smiley Happy

Thanks Joel

___________ 12Njoy
Message 5 of 12
12njoy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats 12Smiley Happy. The sp cli journey beginsSmiley Wink

Thanks AverageJoe

___________ 12Njoy
Message 6 of 12
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CramEiko wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

My CLI date is coming up on the 20th as well. My last increase was $1,800, so I'm not expecting much. However I've been debating a PC change and have discussed with Citi about rolling my Costco CL into my AA card. I really would like to stay and grow with Citi I think they have the most intuitive app, payment system out there. I like it more than my Chase, Cap 1, BBVA and PenFed apps so far. Back to rolling CL's, if anyone is interested in that Citi had entertained the idea but since Costco was still so new they weren't going to do anything until the first of the year....

That's interesting, never thought about that.  I can do without my DC, AA, Hilton and Expedia.  I only got those for the signup bonuses (exception of DC).  Now that I've gotten the bonuses I wouldn't mind rolling them all into the Costco visa

___________ 12Njoy
Message 7 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Seems the longer, and i do mean longer we build history with them the more they loosen up a little.

I did say a little LoL

Congrats! 12njoy on the Citicard's Advantage CLI.

Message 8 of 12
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Seems the longer, and i do mean longer we build history with them the more they loosen up a little.

I did say a little LoL

Congrats! 12njoy on the Citicard's Advantage CLI.

Yes, I'll have to agree.  For the longest time all they would give me was the $5,000 DC.  Within the past 8 months they've given me:

AA Advantage  $11,700

Costco Visa  $9,500

Hilton Visa $6,700 (a little stingy heh)

Expedia Visa $7,500

I'll be hitting them up for a cli on my Costco after my 3rd statement cuts in a couple of days.  With the new cards, I've received cli's after 3 months, then the 6 month rule took over.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 9 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:
With the new cards, I've received cli's after 3 months, then the 6 month rule took over.

Very useful data point about Citicards.

Thanks

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.