Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA Approval

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Citi AA Approval

Ya I suck at gardening since closing on house I can care less about what MF score is in the short term although about 700 which is good enough for me to get approved for pretty much whatever I want.. I have to still spend about another 8k in next few months (medical) so figured I mise well get some more bonuses out of it..  Got my DC about 40 days ago so was hoping this would go through just fine and it did..  So have the Costco Visa at 7500, Citi Premier at 6500 and the DC at 8500 and now this one at 9500..  So Citi is starting to warm up to me.. I blame you AJC for making me think of citi lol.. Scores in the 710-720 range, income 6 figures AAoA around 3.5 years, oldest account 25+ years, etc.. Any other questions feel free to ask.  Wonder what my internal limit is with Citi shrug as they are pretty cheap typically; gotta be getting close to it I suppose..  Will be downgrading or closing out my premier though prior to AF.

Will take it for the 3k spend in 3 months easy-peasy with my medical crap one swipe at 3k will finish that spend lol.

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 4.40.05 PM.png

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi AA Approval

Good for you..

Grats!! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! 

Gardening can be hard.....and not nearly as exciting as the approvals. Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I received a mailer for a Citi AA card today. But I’m really trying to stay in the garden until September. Anyway congrats again on the approval and nice SL.
Message 4 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! 

Gardening can be hard.....and not nearly as exciting as the approvals. Smiley LOL

This is why my signature never has even a seedling lol Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 34
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Congrats that's some good lines with citi.

May I ask how long you had your accounts when applying for the additional cards?
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Jnbmom wrote:
Congrats that's some good lines with citi.

May I ask how long you had your accounts when applying for the additional cards?

Thanks... Umm Costco is my oldest at maybe 2 years?  Premier at 11 months, Citi DC at 40-45 days approx?  So still fairly a new relationship with Citi overall..  Costco I put about 300 through a month, premier well just spend 4k or whatever to make bonus and hasnt seen the light of day and DC since having it about 1k give or take.. The DC will be my main non-cat 2% card so that will see 500-1500 a month on it

Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats 🎊🎉🎈🍾 CC. Noice 😜

Message 8 of 34
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Ya I suck at gardening since closing on house I can care less about what MF score is in the short term although about 700 which is good enough for me to get approved for pretty much whatever I want.. I have to still spend about another 8k in next few months (medical) so figured I mise well get some more bonuses out of it..  Got my DC about 40 days ago so was hoping this would go through just fine and it did..  So have the Costco Visa at 7500, Citi Premier at 6500 and the DC at 8500 and now this one at 9500..  So Citi is starting to warm up to me.. I blame you AJC for making me think of citi lol.. Scores in the 710-720 range, income 6 figures AAoA around 3.5 years, oldest account 25+ years, etc.. Any other questions feel free to ask.  Wonder what my internal limit is with Citi shrug as they are pretty cheap typically; gotta be getting close to it I suppose..  Will be downgrading or closing out my premier though prior to AF.

Will take it for the 3k spend in 3 months easy-peasy with my medical crap one swipe at 3k will finish that spend lol.

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 4.40.05 PM.png

Congrats on your new home and new SL!

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 9 of 34
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.