Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA Approval

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi AA Approval

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Ya I suck at gardening since closing on house I can care less about what MF score is in the short term although about 700 which is good enough for me to get approved for pretty much whatever I want.. I have to still spend about another 8k in next few months (medical) so figured I mise well get some more bonuses out of it..  Got my DC about 40 days ago so was hoping this would go through just fine and it did..  So have the Costco Visa at 7500, Citi Premier at 6500 and the DC at 8500 and now this one at 9500..  So Citi is starting to warm up to me.. I blame you AJC for making me think of citi lol.. Scores in the 710-720 range, income 6 figures AAoA around 3.5 years, oldest account 25+ years, etc.. Any other questions feel free to ask.  Wonder what my internal limit is with Citi shrug as they are pretty cheap typically; gotta be getting close to it I suppose..  Will be downgrading or closing out my premier though prior to AF.

Will take it for the 3k spend in 3 months easy-peasy with my medical crap one swipe at 3k will finish that spend lol.

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 4.40.05 PM.png

Lol,  VERY nice limit CCSmiley Happy. Looks like this was a WEEKEND AT BERNI...ah I mean a Weekend at CitiSmiley Wink

An injured AJC means APPetizers galore for everyoneSmiley Happy

Message 11 of 34
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@CreditCuriosity

Lol,  VERY nice limit CCSmiley Happy. Looks like this was a WEEKEND AT BERNI...ah I mean a Weekend at CitiSmiley Wink

An injured AJC means APPetizers galore for everyoneSmiley Happy

Smiley Sad Sorry you're injured..

Best wishes for a full & speedy recovery.. Heart

PS: I see what you did there.. LOLSmiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 34
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 34
signaturecardmember
Frequent Contributor

CC if youre goingt for easy AA points get the 2 barclays aviator cards best way to get AA Points, just buy 1 things. both personal and business are at 50k points right now.

Started: 4/14 Bank of America Signature $6k, 85% Utilization, 745 Fako
Currently: 6/18 Bank of America Signature $99.9k, Chase Slate $0, Chase Freedom Signature $2.5k, American Express Gold NSL, American Express Everyday $6k, Lowes GE $0 (From $35k), Discover IT $38.5k, Capital One Quicksilver $5k, Barclays US Airways $24k, DCU Platinum $30k, PenFed Promise $47k, Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature (From CSP) $50k, Chase AARP Signature $7.5k, American Express Blue Cash $7.5k, Citi American Airlines Platinum $10.5k, Capital One Venture Signature $30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred (From Reserve) $12k, Chase Ink Business Preferred $10k, Barclays Aviator Business $14k. Total Available Credit: Over $350k, Utilization 4%, AAoA 7 Years, TU Fico 799, EX Fico 727
Message 14 of 34
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats on another Citi approval CC!
Message 15 of 34
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! 

Gardening can be hard.....and not nearly as exciting as the approvals. Smiley LOL

This is why my signature never has even a seedling lol Smiley Tongue

LOL That is too funny. Congrats to you!

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and making the upcoming spending work for you.

Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats... I want this card so bad too. Hihi

Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, thats a nice SL on the WEMC.  

Message 19 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and nice SL

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.