cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA Approval

Moderator

Citi AA Approval

Ya I suck at gardening since closing on house I can care less about what MF score is in the short term although about 700 which is good enough for me to get approved for pretty much whatever I want.. I have to still spend about another 8k in next few months (medical) so figured I mise well get some more bonuses out of it..  Got my DC about 40 days ago so was hoping this would go through just fine and it did..  So have the Costco Visa at 7500, Citi Premier at 6500 and the DC at 8500 and now this one at 9500..  So Citi is starting to warm up to me.. I blame you AJC for making me think of citi lol.. Scores in the 710-720 range, income 6 figures AAoA around 3.5 years, oldest account 25+ years, etc.. Any other questions feel free to ask.  Wonder what my internal limit is with Citi shrug as they are pretty cheap typically; gotta be getting close to it I suppose..  Will be downgrading or closing out my premier though prior to AF.

 

Will take it for the 3k spend in 3 months easy-peasy with my medical crap one swipe at 3k will finish that spend lol.

 

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 4.40.05 PM.png

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | Barclay's | Fifth Third Bank | BB&T | Synovus | Commerce
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Citi AA Approval

Good for you..

Grats!! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 34
Contributor

Re: Citi AA Approval

Congratulations! 

 

Gardening can be hard.....and not nearly as exciting as the approvals. Smiley LOL


11/2018 All scores down EX -12~ TU-9~ EQ -11 Closed Barclay card reporting
Message 3 of 34
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi AA Approval

Congrats! I received a mailer for a Citi AA card today. But I’m really trying to stay in the garden until September. Anyway congrats again on the approval and nice SL.
Current Fico 8 Scores:

Credit Goal:

Gardening until February 2019

Current Cards:


Wish List:


Message 4 of 34
Moderator

Re: Citi AA Approval


@MicheleNML wrote:

Congratulations! 

 

Gardening can be hard.....and not nearly as exciting as the approvals. Smiley LOL


This is why my signature never has even a seedling lol Smiley Tongue

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | Barclay's | Fifth Third Bank | BB&T | Synovus | Commerce
Message 5 of 34
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi AA Approval

Congrats that's some good lines with citi.

May I ask how long you had your accounts when applying for the additional cards?
Penfed gold
Penfed promise
NFCU cash rewards
NFCU Amex
Nfcu Platinum Citi simplicity
Discover
Amex BCE
Amex Magnet
Amex SPG
Wayfair
Care credit
Macys
Amazon store card
Walmart store card
Marvel card
FICO EXP 728 TU 723 EQ 718
Message 6 of 34
Moderator

Re: Citi AA Approval


@Jnbmom wrote:
Congrats that's some good lines with citi.

May I ask how long you had your accounts when applying for the additional cards?

Thanks... Umm Costco is my oldest at maybe 2 years?  Premier at 11 months, Citi DC at 40-45 days approx?  So still fairly a new relationship with Citi overall..  Costco I put about 300 through a month, premier well just spend 4k or whatever to make bonus and hasnt seen the light of day and DC since having it about 1k give or take.. The DC will be my main non-cat 2% card so that will see 500-1500 a month on it

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | Barclay's | Fifth Third Bank | BB&T | Synovus | Commerce
Message 7 of 34
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi AA Approval

Congrats 🎊🎉🎈🍾 CC. Noice 😜


(10/05/18)
Message 8 of 34
Established Contributor

Re: Citi AA Approval


@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Ya I suck at gardening since closing on house I can care less about what MF score is in the short term although about 700 which is good enough for me to get approved for pretty much whatever I want.. I have to still spend about another 8k in next few months (medical) so figured I mise well get some more bonuses out of it..  Got my DC about 40 days ago so was hoping this would go through just fine and it did..  So have the Costco Visa at 7500, Citi Premier at 6500 and the DC at 8500 and now this one at 9500..  So Citi is starting to warm up to me.. I blame you AJC for making me think of citi lol.. Scores in the 710-720 range, income 6 figures AAoA around 3.5 years, oldest account 25+ years, etc.. Any other questions feel free to ask.  Wonder what my internal limit is with Citi shrug as they are pretty cheap typically; gotta be getting close to it I suppose..  Will be downgrading or closing out my premier though prior to AF.

 

Will take it for the 3k spend in 3 months easy-peasy with my medical crap one swipe at 3k will finish that spend lol.

 

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 4.40.05 PM.png


Congrats on your new home and new SL!

9/16/17 FICO 9 TU-661 EQ-648 EX-607
12/27/17 FICO9 TU-706 EQ-672 EX-690
3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789


Message 9 of 34
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi AA Approval

Congrats!

Starting Scores FICO 8 (Feb '18):
EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545

Current Scores



Message 10 of 34