cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA Approval

Established Contributor

Re: Citi AA Approval

Your post encouraged me and actually i had applied with them back in 4/27 when they did not deny me rather asked my tax documents and id did send them. But it was taking too long so i called and cancelled the application earlier. Last night called them back to check if they can reopen the application without any additional credit pull. They said yes and opened the app again. Today got an approval in email for $1500. Low SL but i don't care. All i cared is the SUB. Thanks for this post again

Starting Score: EQ: 499
Current Score: FICO 8 EX: 734, EQ: 732, TU: 760, FICO 9 EX: 775, EQ: 776, TU: 771

Shell FCU : 5K, CreditOne: 700, BBVACompass Express Loan : $35000
Message 31 of 34
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you CC!! Citi really Luvs you now.

Scores held down by umpteen INQ & New accounts, and a paid off loan and new loan reporting.
~~~BK7 d/c-08/2013......my rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you.~~~
Message 32 of 34
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on this one CC! I'm on the same boat as you as far as gardening goes 😁

I got a targeted offer for 70K SUB so I'm definitely looking into adding this one (again) and possibly go for the Aviator Biz in the next month or so.
Message 33 of 34
Valued Contributor

Congrats.  Just signed up my wife for the card yesterday.  Our 5th AA card in the last 10 months.  3 more to go before we start repeating. 

BOA Premium Rewards, AMEX BCE, AMEX PRG, AMEX Ameriprise Platinum, AMEX SPG, AMEX SPG BIZ, CITI AADvantage Platinum, CITI AADVantage Business, Chase Hyatt, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Southwest Plus, Chase Marriott Business, Barclay Arrival +, Barclay AAdvantage Red Aviator, Barclay Aviator Business, USAA Prefered Cash Rewards, Citi Thank You Premier, JCrew, Pottery Barn, Express, NFCU Go Rewards.

Former Cards: Lendup L Card, Bank of America Cash Rewards, Capital One Quicksilver
Message 34 of 34