Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA MILE UP CARD!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi AA MILE UP CARD!!!

So I apped for the Citi mile up card no annual fee with 10,000 points and $50 statement credit after $500 spend in 90 days with a $2,200 SL apr is %26.15 not to happy with that but whatever I don't travel a whole lot so no AF and 2x points on groceries is good for me. Also pulled ex with 10 inqs a 680 score and 18% UTI be happy to answer any questions.
Edit: so after I got the approval I got a 7 day email and when I went to check my application status its says the same 7 day message did I not get the approval?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi AA MILE UP CARD!!!

Congrats on your new Citi AA Mile Up card! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you but I'm worried now cause I got a 7 day message and when I went to check my app status it says the same thing...
Message 3 of 8
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you but I'm worried now cause I got a 7 day message and when I went to check my app status it says the same thing...

Congrats! I'm sure it's an approval!

When I app'ed for the AA Platinum Select about a month ago I was shown the approval screen with SL and APR, too, then I got an email stating it was in review and I'll find out in 7-10 days. I thought it was weird so I called to check on the application and to see if they needed any extra verification. The CSR just asked the normal verification questions and said I was approved for the limits shown on the approval splash screen. I asked what had happened since I was instantly approved and she said it appears to have hung up right after the approval and she just needed to "bump it along". My bet this is what happened to you.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are correct I just got my approval email after verifying my phone number 2200 SL thanks for your feedback!
Message 5 of 8
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 6 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your new card!!

Message 7 of 8
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.