Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage Exec WEMC SP cli $6,500

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi AAdvantage Exec WEMC SP cli $6,500

Today my 2nd statement cuts & noticed the SP cli language. Decided to hit the button and instantly approved for a $6,500 cli taking my card to $27,500 & making it my highest limit revolver.

I put $9,000 in spend on the card in the last 90 days to hit the SUB. Now I plan to SD the card...
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi AAdvantage Exec WEMC SP cli $6,500

Wow.. That is a nice increase.  Enjoy it and congrats.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your SP CLI! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 13
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Heck of an increase and limit, congrats!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI !!!!

Message 5 of 13
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Today my 2nd statement cuts & noticed the SP cli language. Decided to hit the button and instantly approved for a $6,500 cli taking my card to $27,500 & making it my highest limit revolver.

I put $9,000 in spend on the card in the last 90 days to hit the SUB. Now I plan to SD the card...

Curisoity, what was the SP CLI Language ?

Thank You

Message 6 of 13
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@PointsBonus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Curisoity, what was the SP CLI Language ?

Thank You

When you go to request a CLI, you see a message that says, "It's easy to find out if you qualify for a credit limit increase. A credit bureau report will not be requested and you will receive an instant decision."

Message 7 of 13
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Ahhhh so the million dollar question ?
When does this show up ? Or is it like which mood the computer is in ?

Message 8 of 13
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 13
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@PointsBonus wrote:
Ahhhh so the million dollar question ?
When does this show up ? Or is it like which mood the computer is in ?

Well, that's most likely profile specific, but speaking from experience, I noticed my wife's accounts seem to have that language all the time. However, once you get a CLI, you need to wait 6 months to get another one as a general rule. The language may be there the whole time, but you'll probably get declined if you ask too soon. Last time, I must've miscounted and got declined. The denial letter said I'd received a CLI within the last 6 months. A week later, I requested a CLI again and got approved. Now, I have the dates marked on my spreadsheet.

I also have 2 business accounts with Citi. One is 5 months old and the other one barely 1 month. Neither has the SP language. I was hoping the older one would by now, but not yet.

You have the option to request a CLI regardless of the SP verbiage, but you obviously take a HP hit. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.