Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage Mileup card APPROVAL w/ unpaid chargeoff

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi AAdvantage Mileup card APPROVAL w/ unpaid chargeoff

Hello everyone, I've began my journey in April when I was added to my father's AU accounts and saw a score bump of 530 to 660. I applied for a cap one platinum (300) and a discover secured (200) a month later. I had tried applying for several chase cards and a few inquires later I was still in the same situation. After having dinner with my father last thursday he had brought up the fact that I had recieved an American Airlines AAdvantage  Mileup Preselected offer in the mail. It was in a holographic envelope so I thought to myself I had a fighting chance for the card since I don't think they'd waste the money on that flyer since it was an offer from CITI and not a third party marketing company. I have a 100% payment history over the last two years, and the only baddie that I have on my profile is an unpaid charge off for First Premier for $380 dofd January 2016. I used the invitation offer and plugged in my information had recieved the dreaded 7-10 day message. It was 11PM and after looking up every single post on these forums about the card I applied for, I finally called the EO office in South Dakota at 6AM when they first opened. They told me they just needed me to verify my income and I emailed it to their office. 10 minutes later I called the same number again, she pulled up my information and... I was approved for a $3,100 limit. They had pulled from my Experian and Equifax Credit Reports.

I make 40300 income a year as well.

Here are some details of my credit reports

Experian 665 Equifax 647 Transunion 661

Cap One 300 Limit 50% utilz

Discover 200 Limit 60% utilz

First Premier 300 limit 388 balance 119% utliz closed

I'm so excited to have my first higher limit card and I think this card will be the first stepping stone that will grant me access to higher limits in the future. Thank you everyone for all of your helpful information and being apart of this journey with me!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi AAdvantage Mileup card APPROVAL w/ unpaid chargeoff

Grats on the successful app Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi AAdvantage Mileup card APPROVAL w/ unpaid chargeoff

Congrats on your Citi AAdvantage Mileup approval! 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.