Congrats !

@Anonymous @Meanmchine Smiley Happy

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Approval

Congrats! If the recon doesn't work out, you could try the online CLI after 6 months opening the account. (Hopefully they will approve you one as your credit gets better, but it depends and they won't CLI my ThankYou Premier. Still doesn't hurt to try if it says they won't request a credit bureau report)

Message 12 of 13
A1Credit
Established Contributor

Re: Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Approval

@Anonymouswrote:

Congrats! If the recon doesn't work out, you could try the online CLI after 6 months opening the account. (Hopefully they will approve you one as your credit gets better, but it depends and they won't CLI my ThankYou Premier. Still doesn't hurt to try if it says they won't request a credit bureau report)

Thanks and I will definately try in 6 months if my recon doesn't work.  I'm waiting a couple of days to request since they say the card number has to be in the system first.  I hate how nervous I get when requesting the CL recon.  I start stuttering and stumbling over my words. LOL I'm definately not a smooth operator.  

I'm also frustrated about being constantly transfered when trying to make the request.  I think they are sending me to the wrong dept as it does not give me the option to speak with a rep.Smiley Mad

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.