Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage Platinum Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi AAdvantage Platinum Approval

Been sitting on some no 24 month language 65k sign up bonus mailers and decided to throw one out there. Have a little more reporting than I'd like right now but wanted to get this one in. Hoping to SM and bump it to 75k like I did for DGF. Approved for 4k and mid tier APR. Works for me. 

Eric AAdvantage MC Approval 9-8-17.PNG.jpg

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi AAdvantage Platinum Approval

Good job though bringing it in.

Another Citicard is always useful especially in a bonus situation like that. Hope you get the 75.

Congratulations.

Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on a nice scoreSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. Hope you get the 75k as well.. 

Message 4 of 8
ohreally7654
Established Contributor

CONGRATS to you, OP!! I am loving this card. I was approved for $6K SL 3 months or so ago, and I have to say that I’m very impressed with how quick Citi is to post the bonus miles. It literally took them 24 hours after I hit my bonus spend to post the bonus miles to my account (I got the 65K bonus).  This also happened to coincide with my statement cut date so I can’t sure for sure if it would be quite as quick if you hit the bonus spend, mid-cycle, or if they wait until that statement posts. But either way it would still be much faster than Barclay’s Jet Blue Plus (hit my bonus spend mid July and still waiting on my bonus).  Enjoy your new card!! Smiley Very Happy

Started rebuilding 8/2015. Current Fico 8 Scores 9/17: TU FICO: 698 (from 646 3/15/16) | EX FICO: 689 (from 617 3/15/16) | EQ FICO: 670 (from 614 3/15/16). Discover Miles: $10K | Amex PRG | Amex BCE $2K | Amex SPG $2K | Citi Aadvantage $7K | JetBlue Plus MC $3.9K | Walmart MC $3.5K | Marvel MC $5K | NFCU CashRewards $15K | CareCredit $12K | PenFed Amex $9K | USAA Limitless Visa Sig $6K | NFCU goRewards $20K | NFCU Amex $10.4K | NavCheck $13.5K | Blispay $4K | QS $9.5K | Pier 1 $21.1K | RH $20.7K | JCrew $16.8K | Wayfair $4.9K | Pottery Barn $19.5K | Discover IT $4.1K | Nord. Visa Sig $22K | USAA Visa Plat $2.5K | Neiman Marcus $6.4k | Amex Delta Reserve $1k | Saks $15K | VS $2.2K | Target $1K | Macy's $25K | Bloomies Amex $25K| West Elm $12.4K | PP Credit (Comenity) $4.4K
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ohreally7654 wrote:

CONGRATS to you, OP!! I am loving this card. I was approved for $6K SL 3 months or so ago, and I have to say that I’m very impressed with how quick Citi is to post the bonus miles. It literally took them 24 hours after I hit my bonus spend to post the bonus miles to my account (I got the 65K bonus).  This also happened to coincide with my statement cut date so I can’t sure for sure if it would be quite as quick if you hit the bonus spend, mid-cycle, or if they wait until that statement posts. But either way it would still be much faster than Barclay’s Jet Blue Plus (hit my bonus spend mid July and still waiting on my bonus).  Enjoy your new card!! Smiley Very Happy

Citi has been very quick to post bonuses for me as well. Funny Citi has been a little stingy on SL's for personal for me (not that I'm complaining) with 4k on this and 5k on the Hilton Reserve (got it the last day they were taking phone apps but never did an approval thread) but the doors have been wide open on the business side with 17k SL on the AAdvantage and 12k on business Costco. 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats.. Hope you get the 75k as well.. 

Thanks CC. I'll let you know if they match. They matched DGF's 60k to 75k and 65k to 75k less than two weeks ago so have my fingers crossed. 

Message 7 of 8
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Nice.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.