Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage Platinum Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi AAdvantage Platinum Approved

No need for unified. Finally heard back from citi. Approved for 15k. Guess it's first class on the flight instead of coach lol. Now gotta cancel the Barclays app or see if I can switch to a different card since we don't have any from them.

Mod note:  I've updated your subject to reflect your approval; feel free to edit if you would like.  --UB

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi application response.

@Anonymous wrote:
No need for unified. Finally heard back from citi. Approved for 15k. Guess it's first class on the flight instead of coach lol. Now gotta cancel the Barclays app or see if I can switch to a different card since we don't have any from them.

Congratulations on your approval & E N J O Y first class!!!Smiley Happy 

Message 2 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Citi AAdvantage Platinum Approved

Congrats on the approval, @Anonymous! 

Those Citi apps can sometimes take a little while, but in this case your patience definitely paid off!  Smiley Very Happy

Again, Congrats!  screamer.gif

Message 3 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice jobSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Mod note:  I've updated your subject to reflect your approval; feel free to edit if you would like.  --UB

Congrats on the AAdvantage.  I got approved last night as well. (But I will still be in coach) Why are you canceling the Barclay's application?  Seems like 50,000 + 60000  would you get you pretty far. 

Message 5 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your Citicard advantage approval and start limit!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

😁😃<____!!!!!!!!NOIIICE!!!!!!!_____>😃😁

Message 7 of 8
signaturecardmember
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you are going to spend the miles or pay for first class make sure you go on a flight where they serve a meal, flyertalk forum has a good set of rules so you can make the most out of . i am not sure about the barclays you reference but i would double team the sign  up bonus with the aviator red card, so easy to get that bonus. and also study the citi aa rewards frequency to be able to maximize chances for future sign up bonuses. hope thjis helps!

Started: 4/14 Bank of America Signature $6k, 85% Utilization, 745 Fako
Currently: 6/18 Bank of America Signature $99.9k, Chase Slate $0, Chase Freedom Signature $2.5k, American Express Gold NSL, American Express Everyday $6k, Lowes GE $0 (From $35k), Discover IT $38.5k, Capital One Quicksilver $5k, Barclays US Airways $24k, DCU Platinum $30k, PenFed Promise $47k, Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature (From CSP) $50k, Chase AARP Signature $7.5k, American Express Blue Cash $7.5k, Citi American Airlines Platinum $10.5k, Capital One Venture Signature $30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred (From Reserve) $12k, Chase Ink Business Preferred $10k, Barclays Aviator Business $14k. Total Available Credit: Over $350k, Utilization 4%, AAoA 7 Years, TU Fico 799, EX Fico 727
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.