Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard Approved from mailer

tag
alexgold9393
New Contributor

Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard Approved from mailer

I've had a love-hate relationship with Citi for a while now, 18 years ago I burned them for 4k. What can I say, they don't teach you financial management in high school. 

Got this little mailer today and I usually toss em, but something spoke to me. I've get this mailers from cap one, and amex, others, but never citi. Also, I have a $200 secured card with Citi that will most likely never graduate. So I decided, what the hell, let's do it. 

Went online on my phone during dinner and 30 seconds later ... Boom approved for $4,400

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 9.50.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-17 at 9.50.32 PM.png

Open Accounts:

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard Approved from mailer

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 2 of 12
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard Approved from mailer

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 3 of 12
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval. 

Message 4 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the AA card Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

|  
Message 6 of 12
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Citi AA approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 7 of 12
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!! 👍🏻 

Message 8 of 12
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!  

Message 9 of 12
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.