Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage SP CLI: 8.5k - 10.5k

tag
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Citi AAdvantage SP CLI: 8.5k - 10.5k

Applied for this card on 4/27 and just for giggles, I've been checking the CLI button every couple of days knowing some people have seen it go to the SP language earlier than 90 days or 6mo. This morning during my rounds while drinking coffee, I was a bit shocked to see it changed to the SP language so I thought what the heck - put in my info and bam! 2K increase in less than 90 days (my third statement cuts on the 12th; also checked to see if the SP language stuck around, but it did not). Now it's my first card over 10k and I'm one step closer to my goal card, the CSR, in a few years.

FICO8 scores in my signature are accurate as of today and I've put about 5.5k in spend through it since I opened it.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi AAdvantage SP CLI: 8.5k - 10.5k

Nice!! Congrats on the increase!

Message 2 of 7
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Nice increase congrats!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!!
Message 4 of 7
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI

Message 5 of 7
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your EARLY  Citi AAdvantage SP CLI - Very Nice!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your increase

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.