Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage approval

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Citi AAdvantage approval

I noticed today that the 60,000 miles promotion was active again. With up coming dental work approaching and some new appliances on the horizon. I decided to go ahead and cold app for this one. It wasn't an instant approval. I called in after the app and spoke with a very nice analyst. Answered a couple of questions, she also asked if I wanted to move some limit from my DC card to increase the SL. I told her it was OK to move $8000 to it. I have a bunch of new accounts and atleast 4 that haven't reported yet.

APR is nothing special, though I don't plan to carry a balance on the card anyway. It will be PC'd to something else before the year is out. I just wanted the miles. Lol

Stats are in my signature. Original SL $5000. With the CL move, it will be $13000. Left just over $22k on the DC.They only pulled EX for this one. This is my second Citi card.

Screenshot_20171028-201925.png

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Citi AAdvantage approval

Nice approval GMood! Happy you got the card!
Message 2 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice Gmood, taking the plane by the wingsSmiley Wink Looks like a great night to be flying through the CitiSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 16
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks good people! I'll find some use for it AJC. Even if I have to take a trip to Puerto Rico when things get straightened out down there.😉
Message 4 of 16
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Congrats!   Which of the American cards is this one and which one was the other card?   I'm looking for a second AA card card for my S.O. who already has one of them.

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats G! 🎈🍾🎉🎉🐬. Good work with Citi.  

Message 6 of 16
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished wrote:

Congrats!   Which of the American cards is this one and which one was the other card?   I'm looking for a second AA card card for my S.O. who already has one of them.

This is the Platinum Select World Elite AAdvantage card https://secure.fly.aa.com/citi/footer-plathv . My only CC with Citi until now has been the Citi Double Cash. Thanks

Message 7 of 16
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats G! 🎈🍾🎉🎉🐬. Good work with Citi.  

Thanks Bro! 😀

Message 8 of 16
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the approval and taking the lead again in our unofficial race to $600k. LOL
Message 9 of 16
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Lol...B-town Baller, I'm still trying to grow up and be like you one day!😃
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.