Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AAdvantage

tag
signaturecardmember
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi AAdvantage

@Anonymous wrote:

Funny thing is the targeted offer I applied for was 60k points for 3000 spend in 3 months and they sent me a letter today saying congrats your card is on its way and you will get 65k points for 4000 spend in 4 months.  I don't know if that offer is better but It would give me 69k points after meeting spend and then if I got Barclay AA card i would get 50k so an additional  1k spend on either card and I would have two round trip tickets to europe for free. 

make sure you get the aviator red, no brainer, easiest sign up bonus ever that is worth while. with the 2 bonuses you will have enough for a round trip business class ticket to europe!

Started: 4/14 Bank of America Signature $6k, 85% Utilization, 745 Fako
Currently: 6/18 Bank of America Signature $99.9k, Chase Slate $0, Chase Freedom Signature $2.5k, American Express Gold NSL, American Express Everyday $6k, Lowes GE $0 (From $35k), Discover IT $38.5k, Capital One Quicksilver $5k, Barclays US Airways $24k, DCU Platinum $30k, PenFed Promise $47k, Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature (From CSP) $50k, Chase AARP Signature $7.5k, American Express Blue Cash $7.5k, Citi American Airlines Platinum $10.5k, Capital One Venture Signature $30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred (From Reserve) $12k, Chase Ink Business Preferred $10k, Barclays Aviator Business $14k. Total Available Credit: Over $350k, Utilization 4%, AAoA 7 Years, TU Fico 799, EX Fico 727
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi AAdvantage

congrats on your approvals! That must be a typo did you really have 17 new accounts before you got this citi card? I thought they were kind of strict with inquiries and new accounts?  if it's not a typo I'm curious did any of your other creditors end up slashing your limits or taking any other type of aggressive action against you with all these accounts?

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.