cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AT&T Access MC Approved 41.2k SL:)

tag
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

Re: Citi AT&T Access MC Approved 41.2k SL:)

Congrats on the approval @Mahraja

Message 11 of 34
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Raj...YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted StudiosBIG CONGRATS my friend on your Citi AT&T Access MC approval and the LEGENDARY SL - Setting the Pace!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 12 of 34
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Whenever I see a SL I just can’t believe.... without even reading the name I know it’s Mahraja! Congrats!
Message 13 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Lion roared and Citi trembled and went to their knees (think that about says it all)! So you grabbed another amazing CL Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

thanks guys @creditcurisoity @AverageJoesCredit @M_Smart007 @Jnbmom and @sghosh5 so nice of you all  ...Forget the total hard pulls for the past 24 months only count for the past 6 months as the time passes the number goes down 5,4,3,2,1 /6  means I had 3/6 inquires b4 the AT&T MC and now I have 4 so I can use the Experian again for 2 more times safely ..after August 13th i will be able to use this report 3 more times*safe zone... i give abnormal amount of business to all my lenders Smiley Happy

Man. Congrats Raj on the awesome SL and the others you pick up.

In the interest of getting into the Lion's Den Raj, what kind of spend are we talking about on these cards that they so generously salivate for your business? are you able to rock that spend across all lenders?

Your strategy for keeping inquire under 6 every 6 on a rolling basis, does that seem to work consistently across lenders? seems like a good way to apply for a card a month on a rolling basis without necessarily having to garden unless your're chasing 5/24 (pun intended)

Thanks for any help.. and once again.. congrats!

Message 15 of 34
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the approval. That inquiry strategy is good but doesn’t work for me. Citi hates me and barclaycard doesn’t like new accounts being open no matter if you have 3 or 6 inquiries. And CHASE .... lol forget it

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 16 of 34
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@Dinosaur @Marz2002 @Creditplz thank you so much friends ..you guys are great Smiley Wink... and @intelecorp dont ask me for all the lenders the number is very high lets talk about citi only... 277k in 6 months approx the number might be higher i am just taking ruff guess .

@sghosh5 Actually the strategy I mentioned above is the best way to apply for new accounts if you cant stay in garden for long.. but you must pair it with high amounts of swipes and payoffs to make it work.... if you have 30k worth of Tradeline and using 2k in 6 months than you are not doing very well... credit cards are for use banks needs business the more you give the more you get its give and take world .i am waiting to get Apple card and planing to apply for IKEA VIsa Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 17 of 34
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Really strong SL.  I know nothing about this card.  Can someone shed a little light?

It's a basic TY card with 2x on AT&T purchases and 2x online shopping. It doesn't get a whole lot of publicity because for everyday use a Double Cash (or any 2% card) is the same or better. 

That said, some people just like to go for something different. Congrats on the awesome approval from Citi OP. It's rare to see such a huge SL from them.

Message 18 of 34
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Mahraja wrote:

@Dinosaur @Marz2002 @Creditplz thank you so much friends ..you guys are great Smiley Wink... and @intelecorp dont ask me for all the lenders the number is very high lets talk about citi only... 277k in 6 months approx the number might be higher i am just taking ruff guess .

@sghosh5 Actually the strategy I mentioned above is the best way to apply for new accounts if you cant stay in garden for long.. but you must pair it with high amounts of swipes and payoffs to make it work.... if you have 30k worth of Tradeline and using 2k in 6 months than you are not doing very well... credit cards are for use banks needs business the more you give the more you get its give and take world .i am waiting to get Apple card and planing to apply for IKEA VIsa Smiley Tongue

Yes this is how he partially gets the high approvals everyone sees; paired with a strong profile he puts alot of spend across all his cards and shows that he can justify having crazy limits Smiley Happy.  He doesnt really play favorites either on cards he puts high spend though each and every lender.  So when a lender pulls his credit report they can see alot of say 30k limits with 27k balance reported then paid off for all lenders.  Banks want a piece of it hence the continuing approvals and high limits.  @Mahraja hopefully I didn't steal your words from your mouth Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just imagine if you hadn't "retired." Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on the approval.

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.