cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AT&T Access MC Approved 41.2k SL:)

tag
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi AT&T Access MC Approved 41.2k SL:)

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Mahraja wrote:

@Dinosaur @Marz2002 @Creditplz thank you so much friends ..you guys are great Smiley Wink... and @intelecorp dont ask me for all the lenders the number is very high lets talk about citi only... 277k in 6 months approx the number might be higher i am just taking ruff guess .

@sghosh5 Actually the strategy I mentioned above is the best way to apply for new accounts if you cant stay in garden for long.. but you must pair it with high amounts of swipes and payoffs to make it work.... if you have 30k worth of Tradeline and using 2k in 6 months than you are not doing very well... credit cards are for use banks needs business the more you give the more you get its give and take world .i am waiting to get Apple card and planing to apply for IKEA VIsa Smiley Tongue

Yes this is how he partially gets the high approvals everyone sees; paired with a strong profile he puts alot of spend across all his cards and shows that he can justify having crazy limits Smiley Happy.  He doesnt really play favorites either on cards he puts high spend though each and every lender.  So when a lender pulls his credit report they can see alot of say 30k limits with 27k balance reported then paid off for all lenders.  Banks want a piece of it hence the continuing approvals and high limits.  @Mahraja hopefully I didn't steal your words from your mouth Smiley Tongue

Ah ok. I guess then i am just an average guy. I cannot see myself putting 20K spend in few months on my card. Anyway i will just stick to garden ... lol

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 21 of 34
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 22 of 34
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Another big rawr from the lion! 

Congrats on yet another amazing approval!!   I had looked at this one at some point last year, but went with a 2nd TY Premier instead earlier this year.   But, the range is open again! Smiley Very Happy   Well done indeed @Mahraja.  + echoing @CreditCuriosity's comments upthread as well.

Surprised Kitty.gif

Message 23 of 34
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@sghosh5 wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Mahraja wrote:

@Dinosaur @Marz2002 @Creditplz thank you so much friends ..you guys are great Smiley Wink... and @intelecorp dont ask me for all the lenders the number is very high lets talk about citi only... 277k in 6 months approx the number might be higher i am just taking ruff guess .

@sghosh5 Actually the strategy I mentioned above is the best way to apply for new accounts if you cant stay in garden for long.. but you must pair it with high amounts of swipes and payoffs to make it work.... if you have 30k worth of Tradeline and using 2k in 6 months than you are not doing very well... credit cards are for use banks needs business the more you give the more you get its give and take world .i am waiting to get Apple card and planing to apply for IKEA VIsa Smiley Tongue

Yes this is how he partially gets the high approvals everyone sees; paired with a strong profile he puts alot of spend across all his cards and shows that he can justify having crazy limits Smiley Happy.  He doesnt really play favorites either on cards he puts high spend though each and every lender.  So when a lender pulls his credit report they can see alot of say 30k limits with 27k balance reported then paid off for all lenders.  Banks want a piece of it hence the continuing approvals and high limits.  @Mahraja hopefully I didn't steal your words from your mouth Smiley Tongue

Ah ok. I guess then i am just an average guy. I cannot see myself putting 20K spend in few months on my card. Anyway i will just stick to garden ... lol

Lol.  We all are Average Joes and Janes when compared to @Mahraja!

Congrats Raj on yet another monster SL! From citi at that!!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 24 of 34
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@CreditCurisoity Right on target..yes you stool my words ..Smiley LOL  luckily I am visiting Florida in November and planning to visit banco do and fifth third branches there like to have checking product with them cant budget my time often to visit banks otherwise ….lol ..and thanks to both my friends @Finstar and @MaizeandBlue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 25 of 34
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval, Raj!
Message 26 of 34
CreditWolf
New Contributor

Incredible 😮 Ficoland is incomplete without you my friend ...glad to have you on board 😁😁😁 Congrats ...
Message 27 of 34
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Raging Raja is at it again, I see!😂
Congratulations my friend on the stellar approval!!
Message 28 of 34
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

One heck of a SL, congrats on it Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 34
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Congratz mate! I am soo hapy for you and indeed you're the one who's  showing that everything is possible!

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.