cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AT&T Access MC Approved 41.2k SL:)

tag
Creditmakhi
Established Member

Re: Citi AT&T Access MC Approved 41.2k SL:)

Legendary Approval as always 😛 Congrats Raj .. thank you for sharing Smiley Happy please don’t retire😁😁😁
Message 31 of 34
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations... I am not shocked at that killer SL from what I have learned about you on these forums!!! I mean WF gave you 22K on a Propel. 

Message 32 of 34
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

@CreditCurisoity Right on target..yes you stool my words ..Smiley LOL  luckily I am visiting Florida in November and planning to visit banco do and fifth third branches there like to have checking product with them cant budget my time often to visit banks otherwise ….lol ..and thanks to both my friends @Finstar and @MaizeandBlue

I'm late to the party - per usual. Smiley Sad

If you will be in Central Florida in November, let's go get some steak goodness! Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RicHowe wrote:

@Mahraja wrote:

@CreditCurisoity Right on target..yes you stool my words ..Smiley LOL  luckily I am visiting Florida in November and planning to visit banco do and fifth third branches there like to have checking product with them cant budget my time often to visit banks otherwise ….lol ..and thanks to both my friends @Finstar and @MaizeandBlue

I'm late to the party - per usual. Smiley Sad

If you will be in Central Florida in November, let's go get some steak goodness! Smiley Happy

I’ll pick up the drinks.  Congrats Raj. 🎉🎈🎊🕷🥓🥓🥓🥓

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.