Re: Citi CLI's x 3 :)

Lol, Citi is income drivenSmiley Wink. Navy they are not for meSmiley Wink
Message 21 of 24
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@RonM21 wrote:

CC congrats to you! You are leaps and bounds way ahead of me on progress with Citi!  Good to see they are giving someone some luv, becasue it surely isn't me. Smiley LOL I have been stagnant with them for 2 1/2 years on SP CLI.  

Very strange if scores in your profile are close to being up to date.  gosh know i have enough credit close to 400k and they were still willing to give to me

My scores are as of this month.  I think I may change my signature to show the dates as well.  But yeah, not sure what the deal is but I'm probably not going to wait too much longer on making a move.  Stay Tuned Smiley Wink

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 22 of 24
UncleB
Credit Mentor

That's some fantastic Citi growth, my friend!  screamer.gif

Something tells me this is just the beginning... the train's not slowing down yet!  Smiley Wink  Smiley Very Happy

nothingstopstrain.gif

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the good info, CC.

And Congratulations! on CLI x 3.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.