Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi CLI trifecta

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi CLI trifecta

@nuohlac wrote:

... I have tried to provide as much pertinent information as possible ...

I guess so. Smiley LOL Wowser -- now THAT's DPs! Smiley Very Happy Great job -- thank you Smiley Wink & Congrats! on all the Citi luv. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 34
slickwidit
Established Contributor

congrats on the triple play

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Citi CLI success!

Message 13 of 34
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the CLIs from Citi! Looks like they've been very generous with you!

Message 14 of 34
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent trifecta, congrats to all!
Message 15 of 34
AI_JMV
Regular Contributor

@nuohlac  I am going to need you to be my credit shephard soon..  I am looking into Citi Prestige and the HSBC World Premier... But.. I still want the Chase Sapphire (Preferred now, because I can't justify another $550 AF).  I am not eligible for the CSP until Feb due to # of accounts, which leave me with one more space in my arsenal for the either of the above two between now and then.  I have seen you post about the HSBC.. I think I am going to try for that one next month. 

Sept 2022 EQ-825 TU-840 EX-830
UTIL: 1%
Message 16 of 34
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

Congratulations @nuohlac !!!

I paid my mortgage for a year or so using the Citi DC.

I think it made a big difference over the last 5 years with other Citi approvals.

If Plasitq would offer a long term promotion. I'd use the DC now to pay the mortgage. 

I locked them in for 12 months on their last promo. Now I'm just eating the fee in exchange for points. It is such a black hole of wasted points/cash back to just walk away from over $25. I have found the amount of times they seem to make some mistake delaying payment that I do not notice and I get FFD's in return really adds up too. 

Message 17 of 34
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

... I have tried to provide as much pertinent information as possible ...

I guess so. Smiley LOL Wowser -- now THAT's DPs! Smiley Very Happy Great job -- thank you Smiley Wink & Congrats! on all the Citi luv. Smiley Happy

I may not be as direct as you, but when I am in the mood I hound people just as much as you do about DP's @Anonymous . So I have always tried to provide what I would like to see in each post. Especially, when the numbers are big and sexy. You want people to see that you are offering information not seeking attention. 

Message 18 of 34
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

Today was my 6 month mark with Citi for CLI requests. I have an 8 year relationship with Citi and I am a Citigold client. However, I discovered MyFICO two years ago and my credit adventure really took off. Prior to that, I had been AMEX Platinum and cash only since 2010. What I am attempting to say is I am not sure if my overall relationship with Citi has influenced their decisions while handling my accounts. I have dubbed it the @Aim_High effect because he really started driving the point home to me in his posts. In two rounds of CLI request (a 12 month span) Citi has nearly doubled the limit on my Prestige card and given me $21,000 in increases total.

Congrats on a very nice run with CITI, @nuohlac

Thanks for the mention and the credits! 

I'm glad I could be of help and thanks for your

contribution of data points back to the community!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

@UH_HUH wrote:

Yeah can't go wrong listening to @Aim_High 

@UH_HUH   You're too kind! Smiley Happy

https://www.picgifs.com/glitter-gifs/y/you-rock/picgifs-you-rock-741531.gif

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 19 of 34
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your CLIs x 3!

I could set a watch to you... I would not know what time it is though. You're always up late. You're always up early. We must share a circadian rhythm 😂🤣

Yes, you could. It would be beer o'clock somewhere. My hours have been all over the place. Not sure what time or day it is anymore. Smiley TongueTransparent cheers GIF on GIFER - by Blackstone

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.