AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Citi CLI trifecta

@nuohlac wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your CLIs x 3!

I could set a watch to you... I would not know what time it is though. You're always up late. You're always up early. We must share a circadian rhythm 😂🤣

Yes, you could. It would be beer o'clock somewhere. My hours have been all over the place. Not sure what time or day it is anymore. Smiley TongueTransparent cheers GIF on GIFER - by Blackstone

As long as it is Ghostface Killah by Twisted Pine, Habanero Sculpin by Ballast Point, KBS or CBS by Founders, Barrel aged Sump by Perennial Artisan Ales, or anything made by 4 Hands Brewing or 3 Floyds and I am in. Smiley LOL

I'm not familiar with any of those. I'll have to give it a try in the future. Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 34
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Triple congrats on your triple play !!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 32 of 34
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI's @nuohlac! I've always liked that about Citi - if you're good enough for one, you're good enough for all of them! 

Message 33 of 34
juanjunior99
Valued Member

@nuohlac really amazing, citi love you Cat Very Happy

Credit Line:

FicoScore:

Credit Age (EX):

Updated: Sep 2022
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.