Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Costco Anywhere Visa Approved SL $7000

tag
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

Citi Costco Anywhere Visa Approved SL $7000

I finally joined Costco last Saturday. Costco is an hour away from where I live. When I do go, I go with friends and use their membership. I decided to stop "mooching" and get my own membership. During the sign up process the Costco Employee was pushing the Citi Visa card. So, $70 cash back and I could tell she was 'hungry' for me to get it. (Commission or Brownie Points??) So, she convinced me, since I could use it that day.

I do have two other Citi cards and have had some sort of card with them since 1989. Yeah, I'm 'old'! {Smile} I was hesitant to apply, because of so many new accounts. I have 7 in the last 24 months. Also, Citi has not granted me a SP CLI in more than 10 years. So, anyway I did it, and the application was very brief, I think perhaps 3 questions. They pulled Equifax and approval was instant. I was relieved, because I would have been so embarrassedIn Store ApprovalIn Store Approval otherwise. 

DP:  Equifax 2 INQs, Income 6 figure. Most recent new account was 7 months ago. 

FICO 8 EQ: 841, TU: 842, EX: 842 Total Rev CL: $547,000 - CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/COMENITY AMEX /BMO/NORDSTROM/MACYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCHRONY/ VENMO VISA Sig/ DILLARDS AMEX/ PENFED PLAT REWARDS/PENFED PLOC/WELLS FARGO. AAoA 13 years
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

Re: Citi Costco Anywhere Visa Approved SL $7000

Congratulations on your CITI Costco cc approval and awesome SL🎉🎉🎉

Message 2 of 13
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 3 of 13
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Citi Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 4 of 13
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Citi Costco Anywhere Visa Approval 🤑👍👍

Message 5 of 13
ilpapa79
New Contributor

@Dave4fun wrote:

I finally joined Costco last Saturday. Costco is an hour away from where I live. When I do go, I go with friends and use their membership. I decided to stop "mooching" and get my own membership. During the sign up process the Costco Employee was pushing the Citi Visa card. So, $70 cash back and I could tell she was 'hungry' for me to get it. (Commission or Brownie Points??) So, she convinced me, since I could use it that day.

I do have two other Citi cards and have had some sort of card with them since 1989. Yeah, I'm 'old'! {Smile} I was hesitant to apply, because of so many new accounts. I have 7 in the last 24 months. Also, Citi has not granted me a SP CLI in more than 10 years. So, anyway I did it, and the application was very brief, I think perhaps 3 questions. They pulled Equifax and approval was instant. I was relieved, because I would have been so embarrassedIn Store ApprovalIn Store Approval otherwise. 

DP:  Equifax 2 INQs, Income 6 figure. Most recent new account was 7 months ago. 

Congrats! Costco is the best, not cheap, but you can save a lot of money and buy great stuff in bulk! One day I will apply for the their CC, but I honestly only like metal cards by now!

Message 6 of 13
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Citi Costco Anywhere approval

Message 7 of 13
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on joining Costco and getting a Citi Costco card!

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 8 of 13
CardAddict
Established Member

Congratulations on your new approval!💰💳

Gotta love Costco, where the food court hotdog combo price has not changed since 1985.

Sj24IAp

*My posts are NOT advice in any form. I am NOT responsible for the actions you take.

Message 9 of 13
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Congrats on getting your Costco visa card from Citi enjoy it, have fun.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.