Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Costco Anywhere Visa Signature SP CLI +$2,500

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Costco Anywhere Visa Signature SP CLI +$2,500

This is one of my only 2 credit cards that I was approved for this last December (2018).

CLI from $6,500 to $9,000. A 38% increase.

• It is exactly 191 days old (6 months 9 days), counting from the exact opening date - December 23, 2018.
  • I've received 6 statements so far, and always paid them in full within a day or two before I put any additional charges on.
  • The next statement closing (#7) is tomorrow, July 3rd, which is going to show a $0 balance. (Testing 1 of 2 cards with a balance this month.)
  • The card was used for ~$2600.00 of spend over 6 months, and never went above 9% utilization on any reported statement or any day of any month. (I didn't get to use this card in December because it wasn't delivered until the first week of January. It still reported a $0 statement balance for the December billing cycle, which showed up on a myFICO 3B report on January 18th.)
  • I had the soft pull language showing: 'A credit bureau report will not be requested and you will receive an instant decision'.
  • EQ Bankcard 8 score from Citi showed as 697 from 5/28/19. It's currently 707 as of 6/10/19. (Next myFICO 3B on 7/10/19.)
  • Current FICO 8's: EQ 715, TU 724, EX 728
  • AoOA 1yr 7mo (No credit history prior to December 2017.)
  • AAoA 11mo
  • AoYA 7mo (Both cards are 7 months old. These are 2 of 3 total accounts on my file. SSL closed.)
  • INQuiries: EQ 1, TU 1, EX 1 (Citi pulled both EQ and EX back in December for approval. The TU inq is for the other card from a credit union.)
  • No derogatories, no public records, and wicked new to credit in general!

My signature shows 27 FICO scores which were updated via a myFICO 3B report on 6/10/19. The 3 VS3 scores just gained +6 points yesterday on the 1st, due to reaching 6 months of age on each card. (VS3 aging is a month behind FICO's on my file.)

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Costco Anywhere Visa Signature SP CLI +$2,500

Congrats on the success!

Message 2 of 10
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Awesome! Congrats!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CassieCard I would pay a monthly subscription fee for this forum if every post was as informative as yours -- thank you.

And Congratulations! on an excellent CLI.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI, and thanks for the thorough data points!!
Message 5 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice, congrats Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 10
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your increase there

Message 7 of 10
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!! I love your thorough data points - more people need to post like this instead of dragging it out of them. I was specifically searching the forums for what exactly is Citi’s “soft pull language.” Lots of references to it, but you wrote exactly what I was looking for lol. Thank you!

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI success! Enjoy!

Message 9 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.