Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Costco Visa

tag
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Citi Costco Visa

Well with all this talk about the card I had to apply because I shop there also and the rewards aren't too shabby. Did it online and it said needed more info. Called and spoke to a nice lady but she didn't ask for any info at all LOL. Just asked for my application number and reviewed my application. Came back approved woohoo.

(Mod Cut-Please readact all personal info including the last 4 of the account and then it can be reposted) Thanks, didn't even catch that.

IMG_6089.PNG

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Costco Visa

Congrats 2 ya !!!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@ojefferyo wrote:

Well with all this talk about the card I had to apply because I shop there also and the rewards aren't too shabby. Did it online and it said needed more info. Called and spoke to a nice lady but she didn't ask for any info at all LOL. Just asked for my application number and reviewed my application. Came back approved woohoo.

yahoo.gif

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Jeffrey...you da man! 

I think Citi is getting bombarded with apps for this card. 

Message 4 of 16
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!!! 

Message 5 of 16
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

yeah it's even on their homepage now

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 6 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! Very nice

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats a GREAT SL, congrats !!

Message 8 of 16
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

That's awesome!  Congrats!

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! What number did you call?
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.