Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC $8000 SP CLI

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Citi DC $8000 SP CLI

Thank you guys! Yeah I've gotten where I'm not afraid to be denied. You never know unless you try.
I've learned how both Amex and Citi give CLIs. You never let the denials stop you.
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome increase from Citi. Gives me hope my DC will grow
Message 12 of 29
Gmood1
Super Contributor

It will Tiger09, it just takes time and strategic CLI request. I use this site http://www.convertunits.com/dates/
to plot out when to ask for CLIs. I always plug 180 days from the last increase date in order to know well ahead when I should make my request. It's been right on the money IME. Sometimes 181 days.

Message 13 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I get itchy and try the sp for fun. Ive been shot down from the very begining on this card, hp, no soup, sp, no oatmeal. I think they may finally cave in August because when they gave me $600 increase back in Feb, the letter i got after attempting sp love again seemed different from the others so heres hoping they at least give me 1200 to tske me up to 3kSmiley Wink
Message 14 of 29
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I get itchy and try the sp for fun. Ive been shot down from the very begining on this card, hp, no soup, sp, no oatmeal. I think they may finally cave in August because when they gave me $600 increase back in Feb, the letter i got after attempting sp love again seemed different from the others so heres hoping they at least give me 1200 to tske me up to 3kSmiley Wink

Yeah.. ignore the reasons they give. Yesterday the denial was for too many new accounts. Today..it didn't make a difference. Lol

Time the request around 180 to 181 days from the last. You'll get it AJC! Don't be scared! 😉

Message 15 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

One thing i love about the DC, though it can lead one to trouble if you are not careful, is the ease of doing a bt. Straight to your checking, easy peasy geeze Louisee lol.
Message 16 of 29
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Same with Bank of America, one can get in real trouble with their cash transfers from card to bank account. Lol
Message 17 of 29
12njoy
Super Contributor

Congrats Gmood.  Very impressive

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 18 of 29
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks 12njoy!
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gmood1, good post!
What portion of you credit limit did the Mortgage payment use up..
I am waiting for my DC to grow as well!
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.